1. Will probably take ages to arrive as well. My pre ordered SOE vinyl came 3 weeks after release date.
  2. I've got some spare U2- T-Shirts in Size L, dating as far back as to ZooTV. I've worn them, not to often, some of them are almost new. Now that I'm XL, they don't fit anymore. If any fellow U2 fan is interested, please send a pm and I'll ship them to you (preferabely within the EU) Everybody who send a pm gets a shirt of my choice in order of entry as a surprise, while stocks last. There's no point in keeping them.
  3. This might have been answered somewhere else; however, I have the Gold Fan package seats for Montreal. When does one get their gifts? By mail? In person at the show? Much obliged
  4. Originally posted by tumblingdice54:This might have been answered somewhere else; however, I have the Gold Fan package seats for Montreal. When does one get their gifts? By mail? In person at the show? Much obliged
    Last year on JT30 the gifts were given to you on the night. I think it will be the same this tour.
  5. i'll buy something in Milan like in past tours for sure, i've a tshirts collection
  6. Originally posted by Papo:I've got some spare U2- T-Shirts in Size L, dating as far back as to ZooTV. I've worn them, not to often, some of them are almost new. Now that I'm XL, they don't fit anymore. If any fellow U2 fan is interested, please send a pm and I'll ship them to you (preferabely within the EU) Everybody who send a pm gets a shirt of my choice in order of entry as a surprise, while stocks last. There's no point in keeping them.
    You've got pm
  7. How long does delivery from U2.com roughly take? If I order some shirts will they arrive before the Manchester gigs.
  8. Does anyone know if they sell the vinyl re-issues at the shows?
  9. Originally posted by SJKamal:How long does delivery from U2.com roughly take? If I order some shirts will they arrive before the Manchester gigs.
    I ordered 2 and received within 5 days
  10. Why would you want to be carrying around vinyl at a gig?,Amazon sell them.