1. Originally posted by Yogi:I didn't buy any merch this tour because it's more expensive than ever. And quality...well it's shit. My friends bought some t-shirts and after few washes the only thing they could do it to throw them away.

I've bought 5 or 6 shirts and after quite many washes they're still ok...
  2. Originally posted by Kernel:These look like Letterman (sport/athlete) jackets that Americans wear in High School. I have not seen anyone wearing one, and don't expect too. I have seen a lot of people wearing the below U2 Jacket from the Tour.

[image]

I'm looking once again for this jacket. I was supposed to receive one as a Christmas present, but they were completely out of my size. I just read back and saw that they run very small, so I was logging on today to order an XL, since it was the only size left, and I see its been pulled from the store. Everywhere on the internet. Can't find a single one.

Soooo if anyone happens to have one that they were looking to part with, I would gladly buy it off of you....

3. same here. got a number of shirts in both 2009 and 2010 and I really wear them often, so they saw a lot of washing already - but they still look like new
  4. Still got that 10% off to spend on U2.com because of my memberships. All the shirts look boring so I was looking at the E+I Tour programme. Has anyone bought it? Any good?
  5. Originally posted by SJKamal:Still got that 10% off to spend on U2.com because of my memberships. All the shirts look boring so I was looking at the E+I Tour programme. Has anyone bought it? Any good?
    Really good. Great interview with Joe O’Heirely about being the bands sound guru. Each member then shares their thoughts on Joe.

Great pics throughout. Well worth the $20.
  6. I have t-shirts going back to the Elevation tour. I wear em lots they stood the test of time god quality usually
  7. Originally posted by AMLBONO:[..]
    Really good. Great interview with Joe O’Heirely about being the bands sound guru. Each member then shares their thoughts on Joe.

Great pics throughout. Well worth the $20.
    Thanks for this!

Also something Ive noticed, theres no tour DVDs apart from the Innocence tour! Was hoping I could buy PopMart, Elevation and Vertigo etc..
  8. Originally posted by SJKamal:Still got that 10% off to spend on U2.com because of my memberships. All the shirts look boring so I was looking at the E+I Tour programme. Has anyone bought it? Any good?
    Yep Tour programme is always worth the money. The only thing actually.
  9. Originally posted by SJKamal:Still got that 10% off to spend on U2.com because of my memberships. All the shirts look boring so I was looking at the E+I Tour programme. Has anyone bought it? Any good?
    Isn't it a 25%? I never used my coupon
  10. Yeah it could be, I know we get a discount off just couldn't remember how much exactly!
  11. It's 25% but shippingcosts are huge