1. Originally posted by Genaro92U2:So me and 5 other friends are preparing to go to the Anaheim show, any advice on how to get good GA seats on the floor for 6 people? Is it expensive to be on the floor? Anyone have any information regarding being close to the stage. not even inside the inner circle but outside.

There are no seats on the floor. It's all standing. And I posted some GA tips over here: http://www.u2start.com/topic/6860/ a while back that you may find useful.
  2. Yeah! The claw is coming to Seattle! !!! Can't wait!

3. Saw that....but debating on making the drive from Portland, to be honest. Saw them 3 times already and feeling a little burned out at the moment.
  4. Originally posted by haytrain:[..]

Saw that....but debating on making the drive from Portland, to be honest. Saw them 3 times already and feeling a little burned out at the moment.

Yeah, I feel you!! I'm trying to push back the burnt out feelings. I saw them twice this tour but I becuase the tour is in America in the summer it gives me a chance to really spend some time and money to see the shows. I'm going crazy thinking about planning!!

Any one have an idea on when the rest of the north american dates will be released?? I feel I can't fully plan. I wouldn't want concert dates to show up and I end up not having anymore money. (Or Codes)
  5. Originally posted by haytrain:[..]

Saw that....but debating on making the drive from Portland, to be honest. Saw them 3 times already and feeling a little burned out at the moment.

You might be burned out now, but 7 months from now you might be kicking yourself for not buying tickets when you had the best chance
  6. 4 GA's secured for Toronto in July
  7. Scored 2 tickets in 100 level for Toronto July 3rd. Can't wait.
  8. Decided that filming a few shows next year will be a good move for me. I won't pay so much attention to the crap stuff if viewed through a lens. And it would be nice to share a DVD with the lot of you.
  9. well im going to anaheim show.
  10. Originally posted by germcevoy:Decided that filming a few shows next year will be a good move for me. I won't pay so much attention to the crap stuff if viewed through a lens. And it would be nice to share a DVD with the lot of you.

11. Originally posted by germcevoy:Decided that filming a few shows next year will be a good move for me. I won't pay so much attention to the crap stuff if viewed through a lens. And it would be nice to share a DVD with the lot of you.

That would be most awesome, especially as I won't be seeing them next year unless they BLOODY ANNOUNCE SOME AUSTRALIAN DATES OMG.
  12. im going to the show or show's in the new meadowlands stadium!!!!!!!!!!!!!