1. I'm planning/hoping to make the trip cross state for the show or show in the new meadowlands....Never have been to NYC in my life, hoping to make the trip with my dad and a couple of buddies.

2. Did you get GA's!! Your lucky if you got GA's, there were none available by the time I got on with my Boots presale. Word is everyone with a Horizon code got them all, but I'm not sure how that really was possible.
    Congrats for getting tickets! Either way I'll be getting GA's for this show for sure!!!
  3. So you can't even guarantee getting GAs with a pre-sale code??

4. pre-sale only guarantees a better chance at tickets. Doesn't guarantee the tickets you want

5. But so far nearly everyone with pre-sales tickets wanting GA did get GA.

6. But it was just because she wasn't emailed on time. If you have info and presale code, you will get your desired tickets. For sure.
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

But it was just because she wasn't emailed on time. If you have info and presale code, you will get your desired tickets. For sure.

I wish!! That was case!!
    I was online, on time, and everything. All accounts updated and ready to go by the time 8:00 am came on. I was pretty certain I was going to get GA's, but after a minute passed, then two, I just kept getting no tickets available. A friend of mine lives in Jersey and she also tried to get GA's with her boots code and didn't get them. We both tried again with our horizon code at 1:00 pm later that day and nothig. No GA's.

It was pretty stressful actually! The Meadowlands gig was the only show I was getting GA's for this time around. I got two 100.00 for Denver and a 250.00 for Miami. I knew the Meadowlands gig was the one to get first, but no dice.

So We're gonna try again when the tickets go on sale for General Public. If my time and luck are in gear I'll get those GA's!!!

I did find it odd that we weren't able to get the tickets, they were even available in Chicago, but my friend says Jersey is a hot spot for U2. I've never been so I can't say for truth, but I seriously can't believe they weren't available. Just don't know what happened.
  8. I'm gonna take my chances with the general sale for Michigan State and try to get GAs there...
  9. Good luck, Nath...