1. I'm assuming they'll visit Spain.
  2. I misunderstood you with the "a mini tour that's confirmed", I thought the dates had already been announced! Ok, I'll keep my eyes peeled. Let's hope they do Madrid and not only Barcelona...
  3. Ahh my fault. I meant a small Tired Pony tour.
  4. Me too, man. We're having a dumb conversation then.

Let's see: are there any Tired Pony shows confirmed? If so, any in Spain? On the other hand, you meant that you might make it down to Spain if the tour comes around, but which tour, SP's or TP's?
  5. Lol neither of us are drunk either. A Tired Pony tour is conformed but no dates or locations. I'd consider Spain for either but this year would be a little short notice so most likely on the next Snow Patrol tour.
  6. Well I had several pints yesterday, but it was dumb anyway.

Ok, so I'll keep my eyes peeled for when the Tired announce their dates - let's hope!
  7. Snow Patrol in Belfast on August 15th. Night after KOL.
  8. No doubt you'll be going, Ger.

9. Undecided. It's the type of gig that drunk teenagers will flock too. No way of escaping them in a flat field either. One of the support acts is worth the admission price on his own though. Probably wont rush for tickets on release but if I can still get one closer to the time I will.
  10. Taylor Swift and now this?

Think I'll bag tickets for the Belfast gig next month. Teenage girls will annoy me but it's looking like it might be their only show this year and an out of tour setlost will be interesting. And the support acts look good.
  11. I didn't go to tonights gig but just heard the band announced that Tom is leaving the band.