1. Originally posted by Genaro92U2:How weird they have another greatest hits? Didn't they just release Up to Now like three/four years ago? BRING ON A NEW ALBUM INSTEAD

Fallen Empires isn't out that long and several band members have been working on side projects. No time for a new album just yet.
  2. No need for another compilation/great.hits either
  3. Hadn't heard the news about a new hits album. They are usually commissioned by the greedy arsed record labels rather than the band themselves.

4. Touché.

And about Gerard last post, I'd rather see an live album than another greatest hits one...
  5. Met Nathan tonight at a gig in Belfast. Coincidentally enough the same gig I was at last year when I met Gary (and at the same venue). Offered to buy him a pint but he just got a fresh one but ah well. Got a hand shake and a few pleasant words so all was well. Belfast is great sometimes.
  6. Soon you will be taking sunbaths with the 6 of them
  7. They are good friends of the guy that was playing so the chances of seeing one of their is decent. That's 2/3 now.
  8. No pic with Nath I suppose
  9. Nah wouldn't have bothered. I wouldn't have done so with Gary either except my girlfriend wanted a pic so I nabbed one as well. Would have been content with buying him a pint.

I should buy myself more beer instead of offering to buy it for multi millionaires.
  10. HAHAHA!!!!!!!

By the way, any news regarding new album or tour? I really, really do want to see them again - Barcelona 2009 seems such a loooong time ago...
  11. The new Tired Pony album needs to land first plus a small tour that's confirmed. Nathan also has another band on the side with an album pending. Johnny is always busy too.

I'm going to travel to a gig on their next tour and Spain is a possible if me and the missus can mix the gig with some sea and sand.
  12. Wait, are they playing Spain at all?