1. Oh, a resizeable stage, that's so cool. Ok, try to score the best seats then If you work or whatever, drop me a whatsapp, I can buy the tix for ya.
  2. Luckily I don't start until 9:15 in the morning so I'll get logged onto a PC in the office at 9 in time for the presale.
  3. Unsuccessful at presale it seems. Damn. Try again on Friday during general sale.
  4. Sorry to hear that. Best of lucks.

PS. Keep trying? There's always the odd cancelled order and boom, ticket available again...
  5. Yea I'll keep at it throughout the day. Small venue though so god knows how many tickets were actually on sale this morning. Dreading general release but I'll have to try.
  6. Originally posted by germcevoy:Yea I'll keep at it throughout the day. Small venue though so god knows how many tickets were actually on sale this morning. Dreading general release but I'll have to try.

4 hands work better and faster than 2... If you need any help I'll be here all Friday morning.
  7. I might take you up on that. I'll whatsapp you if required. Cheers
  8. A morning show (14:00h) has been added due to high demand, Gerard. Just in case you've missed it:

Due to phenomenal demand, we have just added a matinee show in Belfast on December 23rd. Tickets on sale now at http://bit.ly/ShWqN6
  9. A matinee? Heard it rumoured but got sorted for the evening.

10. Glad you got your tix right. The matinee show would be something diferent I reckon, 2PM is not the hour at which you'd expect to attend a concert.
  11. Id have went has a last resort but glad im sorted either way.
  12. Gary on Twitter:

@garysnowpatrol: Sorry for those who had to resort from paying more than face value for the Belfast tickets. We do our best to make it hard for touts but it's impossible to stop altogether. We wanted a low ticket price so it wasn't too hard on your pockets at Christmas. Touts fuck that idea right up. Northern Irish charities will make in excess of 30 grand from the show so that at least is something positive as for folks who paid hundreds of pounds for a ticket I'm sure nothing I say is gonna make it sting any less. I'm just sorry this shit happens at all. Loads of love to everyone. Bless your hearts.xx