1. Hi guys, how have you been?

After a week off, I'm back to tell you my first Snow Patrol experience...I went to see their last show in Buenos Aires, and as my first SP show, I couldn't ask for more! They're amazing live, and Gary is even funnier than I thought...It's impossible not to be with a big smile in your face while watching their show!

The setlist was this one:

Hands Open
    Take Back the City
    Crack the Shutters
    This Isn't Everything You Are
    Run
    In the End
    New York
    Set the Fire to the Third Bar
    Make This Go On Forever
    Shut Your Eyes
    Chasing Cars
    Chocolate
    Called Out in the Dark
    Fallen Empires
    Open Your Eyes
    You're All I Have

Encore:
    Lifening
    Just Say Yes

I wish I was able to see them in Brazil some days later, but I was traveling so maybe next time...but I can garantee this was one of the best show I've ever see live and I was so glad about being there after miss 2 SP shows here in Brazil.

And now I'll let you with some photos and a terrible video I recorded there...

2. Luna Park, what a legendary venue Glad you were able to see them at last, Aidan, and thanks for the review and pics! Haven't watched the video since I'm from my phone, buuuuut I willl do it when I get home. Thanks! And glad for you
  3. Actually, the sound quality is really bad, but at least it's something...and thanks for the words Sergio! Hope to see them again really soon!

4. Christmas acoustic show announced for Belfast on December 23rd. Yay

5. Busking on the street a la Bono&Glen Hansard or a proper show?
  6. It will be a proper show at Belfast's Waterfront Hall. Not sure how long the set will be or even the price of the tickets. Pre-sale in the morning though
  7. £22.50 a ticket not bad value. I'm wondering how long they can stretch out an acoustic fun for though. Should be fun none the less and i've been wanting to see the support act too. Local girl
  8. Go for it then. Assigned seats?

9. Let's hope it doesn't get too crazy when they go on sale and you score some good seats.

Not sure how cool would be a fully acoustic show if you're not on the closest seats... The stage is too big compared to the seating areas.

10. That's the orchestral setup. The stage size can be scaled back to get another lot of rows of seats down the front. I've seen Snow Patrol there before.