1. Quick review:

Snow Patrol was amazing last night. We ended up front row, right in between Gary and Nathan.

My friend Olivia that went with us brought a sign that said "GARY- HUG?", so of course Gary jumped down and gave her a hug (Which I have to admit I piggybacked off of), and then afterwards continued to banter back and forth with her onstage. Saying "Miss, your sign was just too tempting with that question mark. I had to see what I would have been missing! And my dear....you did not disappoint "

After the show, we waited outside and met the band. I have to say Gary is one of the nicest, funniest individuals I've ever met. Just in random conversation he was having with other fans, in conjunction with EVERYTHING he said on stage that night, I was almost in tears with how hard I was laughing. What a great guy.

Nate actually recognized us, commenting, "Oh, hey, right down in front, eh?!"

I embarassed myself in front of Johnny because I brought up when they had opened for U2 (I was wearing my 360 shirt), and he said, "ah yeah, I wouldn't know- hadn't joined the band yet". I was so red in the face!

And, the big one. Took several pictures with Gary and told him that he put on a great show. His voice is starting to go, he said his throat is doing something funny. So I told him I hope he gets better soon very nicely, and he gave me a very sincere, pleasant smile and nod and said "Thank you, very much.". Such a great way to end the evening.
  2. Class act in all respects.
  3. Kirsten is gonna want to kill you Matt. But she's gonna want to kill your friend even more.
  4. Originally posted by EyesWithPrideB3:Quick review:

Snow Patrol was amazing last night. We ended up front row, right in between Gary and Nathan.

(...)

Such a great way to end the evening.

Fuck off ¬¬
  5. You're a lucky, lucky bastard Matt!
  6. What a great night you had Matt! I'm happy for you friend, and now I could kill someone to see Snow Patrol playing live at anyplace...

By the way, you have beautiful friends

7. I've regained my senses. I've overcome my jealousy and emotional overload of seeing and reading what happened to you.... Matt, this has got to be the ultimate perfect night for sure, seriously especially the last photo says it all. I'm grinning from one ear to the other over here, so very happy for you and your friends
  8. I haven't overcome my jealousy yet
  9. :O Matt this is exactly what I hope will happen to me on May 10th when I go see them! SOO FUCKING JEALOUS
  10. Just find the tour buses and wait outside near them. From what I hear, they do this at most if not every US show. The crowds are way smaller, as are the venues, so it's easy for Gary and the gang to come say hello.

It probably took a good hour before Gary finally walked out. Ed Sheeran was outside within about a half hour of the last note, though.
  11. Originally posted by EyesWithPrideB3:Just find the tour buses and wait outside near them. From what I hear, they do this at most if not every US show. The crowds are way smaller, as are the venues, so it's easy for Gary and the gang to come say hello.

It probably took a good hour before Gary finally walked out. Ed Sheeran was outside within about a half hour of the last note, though.

I have a ticket for an open air gig they'll do here later this year, so the crowd might not be as big as inside any venue. You think that makes my chances bigger of actually meeting them? O_o *fangirl_mode*