1. Really nice story Genaro! Great to know you had an awesome time

2. Thanks Aidan! It was one of the best shows ever, I'm still waiting for my friend to upload the videos he filmed so you guys can see how close we were
  3. Originally posted by Genaro92U2:Oh man, I finally saw Snow Patrol yesterday! What a show! It was FANTASTIC!!! I think they even switched up the setlist a bit, opening with Hands Open? Is that normal? Buy yeah, photos and video coming soon! We were right in front of Gary and Nathan!

Crowd sucked for the most part (the people near me) but Gary heard me when me and a friend yelled, "I love you Gary!" during the slow and quiet part of Shut Your Eyes he said back, "that's not quietly!" AHAHA

But yeah on Just Say Yes me and my two friends made hearts with our hands and Gary did it back to us and smiled I'll never forget that.

I don't know it's a day later and I'm already looking forward to the next time they're in town!

Wow, it seems that all of you who get to see SP get to live some amazing experiences So glad to hear that, Genaro! And well, opening with Hands Open is DEFINITELY not the common thing They were opening with a remixed version of Berlin and then playing Hands Open, so it seems you either got a tech failure or a very interesting setlist twist

I wish they were coming to some dedicated shows in Spain, and not only as a filling band on some faraway festivals

4. come to Germany, they're playing some real gigs of their own here soon
  5. @Genaro so happy to hear you had such a great experience with them!! SP are special live
  6. Snow Patrol
    Hollywood Palladium
    Hollywood, Ca
    May 8, 2012

source : CA ST-11 (cards) > CA-9100 > Sony PCM-M10
    taper : markp
    sound: excellent

01 Berlin (Remix)
    02 Hands Open
    03 Take Back The City
    04 Crack the Shutters
    05 This Isn't Everything You Are
    06 Run
    07 In the End
    08 New York *
    09 Set the Fire to the Third Bar **
    10 The Garden Rules
    11 Make This Go On Forever
    12 Shut Your Eyes
    13 banter
    14 Shut Your Eyes (reprise)
    15 Chasing Cars
    16 Chocolate
    17 Called Out in the Dark ***
    18 Fallen Empires
    19 You're All I Have
    20 crowd
    21 banter > Lifening
    22 Just Say Yes
    23 crowd

* w/ Ed Sheeran on duet vocals
    ** w/ Tory Stewart on guitar
    *** w/ Troy Van Leeuwen on guitar

http://www.flickr.com/photos/77740546@N06/sets/72157629647576028/
    http://www.mp3blogger.com/losanjealous/207892-photos-snow-patrol-hollywood-palladium-may-8-2012

http://www.sendspace.com/file/d7qrou
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/qaidgc

7. Trust me, Daniel and I had serious plans to attend either the Köln or the Berlin concerts. We even were about to book flights, but we just learnt that the shows were sold-out, and we didn't want to take the risk of flying there without a ticket. Too dangerous. But yes, we thought about it!

Cheers for the link, babacar
  8. Kirsten and Sergio, thanks man it was such a great concert and vibe hope you get to see them soon!

@yeah, thanks for the Hollywood Palladium show! I'll get to downloading it soon, the setlist looks very close to mine any word on the Pomona bootleg? I want to hear myself get yelled at by a random fan after I yell to Gary that I love him LOL
  9. That Hollywood show is the best recording of the tour. Shame they dropped Never Let Go though. And I still don't like what they've did with Called Out In The Dark.
  10. Originally posted by germcevoy:That Hollywood show is the best recording of the tour. Shame they dropped Never Let Go though. And I still don't like what they've did with Called Out In The Dark.

I AGREE COMPLETELY ABOUT I'LL NEVER LET GO. I was so shocked when Hands Open started! I thought I blinked and missed it LOL in person I don't notice anything wrong with Called Out... what do you mean?
  11. They have added some keyboard synths to it that weren't in earlier performances.
  12. Thanks once again yeah! Amazing gig if you ask me!