1. Originally posted by EDDMB:[..]

Very dumb quote..Taylor is usually a pretty cool guy, I always thought he was a fan of U2 and I agree with his thoughts on Pop..I felt the exact same way back in '97 .

IMO SOI is a great release , the best by this band since AB..I completely disagree with Taylor on SOI...I love it..to each there own.

Agreed Ed. I disagree with him completely. I love SOI and its even better with the b sides added on... It definitely requires multiple listens to so his opinion, to me, is irrelevant.. He states he only listened once..
  2. I am a river is one of the best songs they've ever released. Pity he repeats the title so many times in it

3. Wow I gotta fuckin hear this song!
  4. it's different. maybe that's why i like it so much. to me it feels like a song that plays over the end of a movie.. the end of something. it's powerful music IMO
  5. Critically speaking, for the 2015 Grammy best album: U2, Coldplay or Foo Fighters?
  6. foos isn't close to being good enough
  7. i'm gonna say coldplay
  8. What Did I Do/God as My Witness sounds pretty bland to me. Reminds too much of something like Lynyrd Skynyrd or Kid Rock and that is not a good thing for me. This sounds more like a b-side. I haven't listened to the rest of the record so I'm hoping there would be even a couple of nice ones.
  9. Btw ANYtime you put Coldplay besides U2, you should vote for U2.

10. yup they are, the cut off date was the day the SOI vinyl was quietly released in a few record stores (so the album would be eligible for 2015 Grammys)
  11. SOI is a lot better than Ghost Stories imo.

If Star Full of Skys wins best Rock song over a song off SOI ill lose my shit.