1. Didn't like the first song. Second one is really good and Congregation is an awesome tune, imo.

2. Sabbath with loads of unnecessary overdubs that equates to something that is extremely over the top.
  3. I've only heard Something from Nothing from the new tracks, really liked it.
  4. The first two tracks didn't do anything special to me, but I'm really digging Congregation. Such an uplifting song, nice to start the day with. (other than U2)

I'm hoping they save the best for last and this is just one of the greats.
  5. Dave loves being controversial just for the sake of it.

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/dave-grohl-hates-when-bands-play-one-classic-album-live-20141105

Dave Grohl isn't a fan of musical nostalgia, at least not when it involves the stage or studio. In a new interview with NME, the Foo Fighters frontman says he "fucking hates" when bands tour behind one classic album. "I don't like it when bands do that," he says. "It's presumptuous. It's lazy."

(...)

"At one point I thought, 'You know what would be really funny? To re-record the first Foo Fighters record as the band we are now,'" Grohl says. "'Cause the first record isn’t the Foo Fighters; it’s just me. So what if, for the 20th anniversary, we went in and re-recorded the first record – same songs, same arrangements, in sequence – but as the Foo Fighters 2014? Taylor was like, 'Are you out of your fucking mind?! That’s the worst idea ever! People would fucking hate it!' And [guitarist] Pat [Smear] said, 'That’s exactly why we should do it!'"

6. best yet. there's still hope
  7. grab your buckets, we've got a leak
  8. Iam A River is a 7 min CLASSIC...this tune will be a absolute monster live .

Love this band .

9. Very dumb quote..Taylor is usually a pretty cool guy, I always thought he was a fan of U2 and I agree with his thoughts on Pop..I felt the exact same way back in '97 .

IMO SOI is a great release , the best by this band since AB..I completely disagree with Taylor on SOI...I love it..to each there own.