1. Like a song... and 11 o'clock tick tock and pride (jn the name of love) and mysterious ways

2. Lady With The Spinning Head
    Elevation
    Bullet The Blue Sky
  3. love that uotro
  4. I love 11 0 Clock Tick Tock, a lot of their early songs have very interesting drum work, stories for boys etc. I also love watching Larry on the Irving Plaza dvd, I loooove his drumming on Won't Get Fooled Again
  5. I couldn't agree more I love all of his early work ,even way back when he was solid , lots of hi hat and off time beats
  6. I love the shots on Larry in R&H because he's ALWAYS doin' something pretty cool (and difficult) at drums. Most of his songs are impressive, but the real thing, for me, is Jesus Christ (no pun intended ) Man, when he counts four before the last assault he's really wild!
  7. Fast Cars.
  8. Originally posted by thunderboltI love the shots on Larry in R&H because he's ALWAYS doin' something pretty cool (and difficult) at drums.

I agree about that, I just love it on WOWY when it gets to the first "give yourself away" because he really starts to let rip and it's like "yep, there's a great drummer in the frame!". On that theme, I have to say I love the rhythm part to One Tree Hill, both album and live. I was watching the version that was part of the R&H recording from Arizona (but didn't make the final cut of the film itself), that was great, but I love it when (live) they get to "The moon is up" and Larry does a short burst along with Edge hitting a couple of strings before everything really builds up for the chorus. Shivers down the spine every time.
  9. Think I"ll be watching R&H tonight while Mr.Z is at band practice!!
  10. Originally posted by zooeyThink I"ll be watching R&H tonight while Mr.Z is at band practice!!

Good call