1. Sunday Bloody Sunday, 11 o clock tick tock, Pride, I Will Follow
  2. Originally posted by wangmasterLady With The Spinning Head

This is a lot of loops
  3. These are not the most complicated rhythms, but certainly the most inventive (for me and i'm a drummer He is one of my favorite drummer for his drum beats who match perfectly with the U2 sound ) :

Stories For Boys
    Gloria
    New Year's Day
    Sunday Bloody Sunday
    Pride (In The Name Of Love)
    Where The Streets Have No Name
    Bullet The Blue Sky
    With Or Without You
    Mysterious Ways
    Please (Live with SBS snippet)
    Miracle Drug
    Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
    Love And Peace Or Else
    Breathe
    11 O'Clock Tick Tock
    Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me
    Electrical Storm
  4. So Cruel and Mysterious Ways have sick beats too.

hell, the entire Achtung Baby album is littered with loose, funky, energetic rythms. Larry's a drumming God.
  5. My mates and I all commented at Cardiff '09 that the drummer in Glasvegas was so shit and then Larry came on and those first few bars of Breathe - we all just turned to each other and said "now there's a drummer"!
  6. Originally posted by djrlewis:My mates and I all commented at Cardiff '09 that the drummer in Glasvegas was so shit and then Larry came on and those first few bars of Breathe - we all just turned to each other and said "now there's a drummer"!

Don't get me started on that drummer mate. She annoyed the he'll outta me
  7. Acrobat.
    Batumtumtumtissshhh.
  8. No Line on the Horizon both live and in studio
  9. Mysterious Ways, Ultra Violet live (especially this tour), Streets (in any form), other shizzle. Breathe, NLOTH, Acrobat, hell, pretty much everything that's been said so far
  10. PLEASE live !

11. Bullet The Blue Sky and I love the End of 40. How long to sing .....
  12. i'm also drummer because of Larry, making my own sticks from tree branches when i was a youth back in the 90's, playing air drums to U2's music! today i play in a band, both drums and sing and play guitar (not at the same time of course!)

my first choices would be With Or Without You, The Electric Co (80's version, much more tight and fast playing than the sloppy Vertigo version), Bad, Bullet The Blue Sky (i remember this song during Popmart in Oslo 1997, Larry looked so intense during this one, head down and just whacking those drumsticks so hard, amazing moment) and of course Mofo, fantastic song live, much thanks to the groove Larry keeps.