1. I have read figures of 75.000 in attendance, much higher than I though (and around a 80% indeed, as you all pointed out) - I was wrong . A slightly lower ticket price would have helped tho.
  2. Lower ticket prices definitely would help.

On the note of lower prices, there are only a few bands that can even afford to do that. The fact that U2 could provide so many affordable tickets for 360 is a feat in itself.
  3. A very short lived "hiatus" indeed.... they just announced 4 new tour dates for this year, 3 in May and 1 in July.

4. good to hear, i want these guys to be around for years to come.
  5. Still need to see this band.
  6. I saw them at a festival and they were amazing, so the thought of seeing them at their own show, with their own effects, etc is making my shorts tighter.
  7. Yeah I missed both opportunities - their Chicago show sold out before I could grab tickets, and when they played Lollapalooza the following year, I opted to see Nine Inch Nails instead. Couldn't pass that up.
  8. When I saw them on the opening night of Battle Born in Glasgow, I wasn't exactly thrilled by it. I used to love The Killers but that faded after Day & Age and never returned. I'm one of the few that believes they should just split up.
  9. One of the shows is in the Bethlehem Center in PA...should be a pretty intimate gig, about 4000 people. I miiiight have to pull the trigger on it.
  10. I'd kill someone to see Killers playing in a small venue like this. Their show at Lollapalooza Brasil was the best of the year in my opinion.
  11. The Killers' concert at March Madness Music Festival on April 5 will be lived streamed http://NCAA.com/musicfest @thekillers @mmmusicfestival