1. The Killers are playing a Glasgow show on 19th August supported by Courteeners and Miles Kane. Very tempted...
  2. They're coming to the local annual festival Bluesfest.

3. Wow, what a supporters I'd love to attend that show. DO IT man!!

4. £55 and I've already seen The Killers and Miles Kane. I'll think about it, although it is a very decent bill.
  5. Expensive indeed. I would be torn
  6. is 55pound considered expensive? that equates to $100 Aussie dollars, which is the starting price for a well known bands who come here. I guess we pay a bit more since it would cost a bit to get here.
  7. 55 pounds is around 70€, which is quite expensive (for us Spanish at least) for bands that play ~20 songs I paid 66€ for U2010 and, even though I gladly paid them since U2 are my favourite band, it still costed me quite a bit to save that money. It's probably different in the UK though, where salaries are much higher.
  8. The Killers are playing a very small gig for about 1,000 people at the O2 Academy in Liverpool August 15th............Serves two purposes a warm up for the V-festival gigs a day later and to play for fan club members......U2 should take leaf out of Brandon and the boy's book..........Luckily I got tickets too WOW
  9. Originally posted by andyuk36:The Killers are playing a very small gig for about 1,000 people at the O2 Academy in Liverpool August 15th............Serves two purposes a warm up for the V-festival gigs a day later and to play for fan club members......U2 should take leaf out of Brandon and the boy's book..........Luckily I got tickets too WOW

That's awesome man! Take lots of pictures!
  10. I've been the Academy in Liverpool before. It would be fantastic to see The Killers there!
  11. Yeah gonna be a good gig I am sure really small room.I've actually played there in a U2 tribute band I play in...

12. hahaha that's sick! Enjoy it