1. Two-page spread in a British tabloid paper this morning about them being ready to split. Didn't bother reading it.
  2. Sun on Sunday?
  3. Star
  4. Oh I should have guessed! Must be a slow news day – well, the Star isn't exactly news, it's just tits.
  5. I think there is something in the story to be honest. If they ever do release the album it will be their last, and if they tour again, that too will be their last. Larry is the boss, and I think the classic split reason of 'musical differences' is on his lips right now. They just seem to not be 'one' anymore.
  6. I cant see them splitting over musical differences, perhaps when they just think it has been enough
  7. Originally posted by paulc:I think there is something in the story to be honest. If they ever do release the album it will be their last, and if they tour again, that too will be their last. Larry is the boss, and I think the classic split reason of 'musical differences' is on his lips right now. They just seem to not be 'one' anymore.

source?
  8. Indeed, this seems pure wild speculation. We don't really know. I remember rumours that Bowie was nearly dead in the late 00's. When people don't know, especially journalists, they just make it up. Yes, they might be splitting. And they might also be about to announce a tour. We just have no clue!
  9. Im not saying the story is 100% accurate, just that there is something in it, IMO. There is no smoke without fire, as the saying goes! Maybe this is an Unforgettable Fire. I really do hope not though.
  10. Well given their recent track record, they'll announce to the press that they have "10 reasons to split" then take four years to do so.
  11. ITim, I would laugh but I know your actually being serious!!