1. I think Bono could do good stuff alone ....but without Edge he couldn t sing live
  2. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:[..]

Jesus, you're definitely overthinking it there man. It's a new U2 song and in my opinion it's great, just be able to enjoy it as a piece of new music, and as a new U2 song.

I think I might be over it already, I might have overplayed it on my iPod, iTunes, etc. For me it's got the same problem as Ordinary Love where it's essentially over after 2 minutes, good first half of song then a really repetitive last minute/minute and a half.
  3. Originally posted by Genaro92U2:[..]

I think I might be over it already, I might have overplayed it on my iPod, iTunes, etc. For me it's got the same problem as Ordinary Love where it's essentially over after 2 minutes, good first half of song then a really repetitive last minute/minute and a half.

I think the song is very good, not great... but I also think it would be a mistake to expect them to write a new JT. So there's nothing wrong with it for me.
  4. Worryingly radio 1 were reporting on the U2 splitting up rumour yesterday,bit more credibility than the tabloid rags.
  5. Originally posted by kezman:Worryingly radio 1 were reporting on the U2 splitting up rumour yesterday,bit more credibility than the tabloid rags.

"More credibility" – really?
  6. More credibility - not sure.

U2 are certainly friends of Radio 1 and the BBC in general, but it might just have been a DJs opinion or thoughts.

I guess in the next few months we might be 'one step closer to knowing'.
  7. Originally posted by kezman:Worryingly radio 1 were reporting on the U2 splitting up rumour yesterday,bit more credibility than the tabloid rags.

Probably just based on the serious newspapers and magazines reports, which were based on the tabloids in the first place anyway.
  8. Originally posted by paulc:More credibility - not sure.

U2 are certainly friends of Radio 1 and the BBC in general, but it might just have been a DJs opinion or thoughts.

I guess in the next few months we might be 'one step closer to knowing'.

Nice quote, but how dark and somewhat sinister!
  9. Oh well, back to the proper topic of this thread, The Edge and Bono (together with Glen Hansard, Aslan, Kodaline and other Irish artists) have signed a guitar, which is now up for auction:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/161255705357

10. 1 570 pounds... I'll let it pass.
  11. The fact that Kodaline signed it almost makes it worthless.

12. hahahaha They're fine in my opinion but nowhere close to many other artists who've signed it too. Their hype gave them the chance to sign this guitar, not their quality.

It'd be great to have anyways tho