1. I just had some ice cream, i will get fluffy in 10 mins. Good Night Y'ALL!!!! (Johnny Cash, is unbeatable anyways!)
  2. Originally posted by Koos1984:Maybe they can release their whole live catalogue (every show they have recorded) on U2.com. And with a subscription you can download 3 shows a week.
    I find it baffling U2 officially release such a small amount of live material, despite everyone knowing that they are a live band first and foremost. Something like this makes a lot of sense.
  3. Originally posted by CMIPalaeo:[..]
    I find it baffling U2 officially release such a small amount of live material, despite everyone knowing that they are a live band first and foremost. Something like this makes a lot of sense.
    I really thought that the link up with Apple a few years back would have lead to soundboard recordings of their gigs being available straight after each gig. Genesis did this in 2007 on their 'turn it on again' tour and still released a live album. For people like us, it would be nice to have.
  4. Kygo about his collaboration with U2
  5. Also, Bono spotted at LA

Where's the "Bono's only shirt" twitter account when you need it?
  6. So he hasn't physically worked with the band? I think this kind of confirms it is a U2 track that he was sent and worked on by himself.
  7. I love his round glasses. They suit this version of Bono more. He looks old, but in a good way.
  8. This.

The glasses have grown on me and look fine now.