1. When they're not crooked, they're not bad. Channeling his inner John Lennon.
  2. I kinda like them too, I used to have little round specs in my late teens / early 20's going thru a John Lennon phase as you do.

Problem is for Bono, he's done all the cool glasses now and is running out of options for keeping things fresh in the future. Next time he wants a new look I fear these might be the only remaining option...

3. Originally posted by Caledonia:I kinda like them too, I used to have little round specs in my late teens / early 20's going thru a John Lennon phase as you do.

Problem is for Bono, he's done all the cool glasses now and is running out of options for keeping things fresh in the future. Next time he wants a new look I fear these might be the only remaining option...

[YouTube Video]
    He can always ask Sir Elton for some loaners...
  4. I know. I follow him on Soundcloud but hadn't seen this.

Guitar needs to be higher in the mix though.
  5. Doesn't have the same power in that recording compared to some of the YouTube videos I've seen.
  6. If it's an internal feed of sorts (IEM/soundboard/whatever) it makes sense since each band and crew member has a different balance of instruments and volumes. For example, this could be the mix that's fed to, let's say, Stuart Morgan, so he doesn't need all that Edge-ness in the mix.

Thanks for taping and sharing, hoserama! At this moment in time it might be useless to ask the source of this, or if you'll share the whole thing. We'll enjoy it for the time being and that's all.
  7. Since the actual topic got closed...