1. Sounds kinda like Bon Iver
  2. Very experimental stuff here for them, pretty cool
  3. VERY experimental. No way near MX or even their previous albums. Don't know how I feel about it. Not an instant hit with me. Have to give it some more time.
    Not a fan of the video anyway
  4. Originally posted by Ali709:VERY experimental. No way near MX or even their previous albums. Don't know how I feel about it. Not an instant hit with me. Have to give it some more time.
    Not a fan of the video anyway

Funnily enough the video is what's doing it for me in terms of really bringing me somewhere else
  5. Different tastes I guess...or maybe just my initial thought. We'll see. Didn't do much for me
  6. Well, I wasn't exatcly longing for a new Coldplay album, but now I'm definitely interested.
  7. One minute I felt as if I was hallucinating, the next I was almost falling asleep. I don't know how I feel about this song.
  8. BOOM, and there they come with a new song with virtually no anticipation, no hype, no nothing. Just music. How I wish........... Oh well. Im going to listen to this when I get close to a computer but just for now I like their way of doing things.
  9. But I guess that I like it. It's good to see them change.
  10. I don't like it (where are the guitars?). But BRAVO for doing things like this
  11. Experimental, but can only listen to this on a foggy, rainy morning while being stuck in a trafic jam. Just to calm my mind.