1. Rumor:
    The roadie/creator of the Xylobands has tweeted

"@Jayreg1969: looking like the Xyloband and Coldplay Journey is over !!! time move on"

This tweet/account has since been removed, but according to several Coldplay fan accounts its been RT'd and is true. Thoughts? I'm kind of sad to see the wristbands go, but from a financial standpoint, it's probably for the best.
  2. From an artistic point as well. They did it, it was revolutionary, everyone loved it... Leave it there. Using them again would be repetitive.
  3. ^ That's the right idea.

Wish they'd commercialize those shirts, though. I'd throw some money at one of those.
  4. The ones in the picture above. Sorry I forgot to specify that - I took my posts in two different directions haha.

If they mass produced versions of the ones they wore on stage, I'd buy one
  5. Originally posted by EyesWithPrideB3:The ones in the picture above. Sorry I forgot to specify that - I took my posts in two different directions haha.

If they mass produced versions of the ones they wore on stage, I'd buy one

Me too unless they were ridiculously priced.

I wouldn't be surprised if there were some Chinese knock-off copies of the shirts floating around eBay though.
  6. To retire the Xylobands is a really good move. Using them again would be like U2 reusing The Claw. It's all good and we love it, but we want to see them dream up something new.
  7. must i really be to post one of the very few good things they do? just the initiative though

The band performed at the Ring O' Bells pub in Compton Martin
    'Yellow'
    'Clocks'
    'The Scientist'
    'God Put A Smile Upon My Face'
    'Fix You' (crossed out)
    'Viva La Vida'
    'Charlie Brown'
    'Paradise'
    'Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall'
    'Christmas Lights'
  8. Yeah, a 150 people venue, what a great concert it should have been. I would die straight away if U2 did something like that.
  9. A good one for all coldplayers out there