1. Originally posted by zooey:[..]

That's def one of my favorites!!!!!

I also like "Look what you've done with yer bloody rock music! Ye've put out the sun!" but none of the boys are in the shot when it's said so I'm not sure who says it.

what's that from?

2. the Unforgettable Fire documentary.....from the UF vhs or more commonly one of the bonus features on the Slane dvd
  3. "I'd like to give a message to the young people of America, and that is; we shall continue to abuse our position and fuck up the mainstream." - Bono, 1993

(starting again?! blah blah blah...)
  4. "I can't stand our old songs once they're out, it's like children." - Bono, 2006.

LOOOL

5. I kid you not, just got this on my e-mail, look at the "Quote of the day"...that's hardly a quote, that's a lyric from Last Night On Earth lol...
  6. Originally posted by WojBhoy:[image]

I kid you not, just got this on my e-mail, look at the "Quote of the day"...that's hardly a quote, that's a lyric from Last Night On Earth lol...

what an idiot sends this spam
  7. Bono: "I can't explain the emotions I feel when I play a song like Sometimes.. its almost a journey each and everynight, like I'm looking into the heavens and playing a private gig for Bob"

Interviewer: "So Larry, you know how much this song means to Bono and what he feels, what goes through your head watching him while you play this song?"

Larry: "Staying in time!"
  8. Originally posted by uwwedoogie:Bono: "I can't explain the emotions I feel when I play a song like Sometimes.. its almost a journey each and everynight, like I'm looking into the heavens and playing a private gig for Bob"

Interviewer: "So Larry, you know how much this song means to Bono and what he feels, what goes through your head watching him while you play this song?"

Larry: "Staying in time!"

Haha amazing, thanks a lot!!
  9. Just heard a good one from Bono (or actually his father)

Bono "Everytime, i met my father, must be 10-15years, everytime i met him, he said "When are you going to take those f*cking glasses off ?!" "
  10. Originally posted by BelgianBono:Just heard a good one from Bono (or actually his father)

Bono "Everytime, i met my father, must be 10-15years, everytime i met him, he said "When are you going to take those f*cking glasses off ?!" "

Already have that one Thanks!
  11. I listen to the radio at work...and at the top of the website it has a quote from a famous musician. Today it had The Edge!

" Rock 'n' Roll isn't a career or hobby. It's a life force"

- The Edge