1. Favourite Edge quote of the moment - just watching Edge induct the Clash into the R&R HoF;

"...U2, we're just some kind of supersonic folk..."

Favourite Bono quote of the moment - found it on this video;

"We have a song called Bullet The Blue Sky, and I always thought it was an odd bass part but Edge has explained to me recently that it's in a different key to the rest of us"

It's not laugh out loud, but it just makes me laugh that it took Bono 18 years to realise that lol...
  2. Nice quotes They weren't in our quote collection, I just added them
  3. 'am i a massive shagger? Of course, just ask the wife'. Bono in q magazine in 05 I think
  4. Bono: "I believe in love. Yes, I believe in love! Love! Money! Love! I believe in poetry! Electricity! Cheap cosmetics! I believe in the sky over my head and my silver shoes beneath me! I believe in Las Vegas! I've been there! I know that it exists. I believe in you! I believe for you! I have a vision! I have a vision! I have a vision! I have a vision! Television! Television! Television! Television!"

Edge: "I don't want to be on TV. YOU want to be on TV."

Adam: "I'm famous because I know Bono."

or

"We let Larry deal with those things." - Adam Clayton on when female fans becoming too agressive.

Larry: "It's a musical journey."

Lyrics: "And I must be/ an acrobat/ to talk like this/ and act like that/ and you can dream/ so dream out loud/ and don't let the bastards grind you down."

and

"In dreams begin responsibilities" (Acrobat)

Misc.: "I'm happy with life even thoug it's a bitch sometimes." (my own )
  5. Bono: "It's your future. The only limits are the limits of your imagination. Dream up the world you want to live in - dream out loud. At high volume! That's what we do for a living."

or

"Never pick a fight with a man that does is living on hand to eye cordination"

or

"I learned the Power of the Affro"

Edge: "Just about everybody calls me Edge, or The Edge if it's a formal occasion. I'm only David Evans to people who don't know me very well, immigration officers and the like."

Adam: "Men should not be forced to wear pants when it's not cold."

Larry "No, I'm just in it for the money."
  6. Bono Quote: "I sing from standing in front of Larry Mullen's kick-drum; I sing from Edge ringin' those bells; I sing from Adam, who keeps us all on the ground. Above all else, my inspiration is friendship." or "Your knees go weak, your adrenalin starts to go crazy, your bones just seem to rattle and blood shoots up your vein. You think, 'right, there is something about this band'.

Edge Quote: "I think we could make a record in two weeks. It just wouldn't be a great record."

Adam Quote: "We’ve got great fans. They follow us through all sorts of changes, and in many ways they encourage us to continue pursuing music that excites us."

Larry Quote: "I think I look cool. I don't know about the other three but I look cool, I am cool."

Lyric Quote: "You act like you never had love/And you want me to go without/Well it's too late, tonight/To drag the past out into the light/We're one, but we're not the same/We get to carry each other"

Misc Quote: "If Bono still hasn't found what he's looking for, perhaps he should look behind the drum kit." Boy George lol
  7. Originally posted by Ale91:
    Misc Quote: "If Bono still hasn't found what he's looking for, perhaps he should look behind the drum kit." Boy George lol

8. Larry

"I can't even say that bloody word- ACTUNG BABY!"

9. As the legend goes, a female fan screamed "I love you Larry." To which he replied "You don't know me." lol
  10. Originally posted by Ale91:[..]

As the legend goes, a female fan screamed "I love you Larry." To which he replied "You don't know me." lol

That's def one of my favorites!!!!!

I also like "Look what you've done with yer bloody rock music! Ye've put out the sun!" but none of the boys are in the shot when it's said so I'm not sure who says it.