1. I'd choose che closing date of the Joshua tree tour, in Tempe AZ
    Great show great times
  2. Originally posted by gmc[..]

Been there,done that,got the t-shirt.Wembley Stadium 12th August 1993........awesome doesn't even come close to describing it.

If I could go back in time.........to be a fly on the wall September 1976 in the kitchen of the Mullen household.

Got to agree on a previous post of early shows from 1978 / 79,the early years of the band pre 1980 fascinate me.

Other fascinating places: McGonagles and Dandelion Market!!!

3. Dortmund UF show or better, I would like to be with U2 in the Unforgettable Fire sessions, it's a hell of dream for me
  4. Any shows in Michigan. The 11/18/87 show. Or take over the life of one of the band members.
  5. hum...... i think i would go to every single concert U2 gave here in portugal..... that would certainly mean a lot to me......

6. ZooTv Sydney 11-27-1993
  7. Elevation from Boston
  8. Possibly a random ZooTV show somewhere in Europe. or maybe a Popmart show in South America.

9. 1998-01-31 - Sao Paulo, Brazil gets my vote.
  10. another one resurrected. Popmart Santiago or Milan 92 gets my vote now. . .or any random Lovetown gig to which I didn't know the setlist
  11. Originally posted by germcevoyanother one resurrected. Popmart Santiago or Milan 92 gets my vote now. . .or any random Lovetown gig to which I didn't know the setlist

I almost wrote Milan '92, but decided to go with Popmart. I picked the Sau Paulo show because they ended with 40.
  12. Originally posted by haytrain[..]

I almost wrote Milan '92, but decided to go with Popmart. I picked the Sau Paulo show because they ended with 40.

Santiago has Bad though. Might do Sao Pualo as the next iPod vid