1. Originally posted by djrlewisRandom ZooTV or Popmart for me, preferably in Europe or S.America.

Big, fat, loud stadium show.

Or Temple Mount in the late 70's, with an ability to play keyboard and a greater ability at persuasion that a 5th member would be invaluable..............

haha very good. Or offer to write a song for them.
  2. Originally posted by RemyHaha really? Amazing!
    Yep. The show was supposed to be 87,000 people, but the promoter (a fucking dirty old bussiness man) sold 41,000 more tickets.

Also many people crossed the gates when UB40 had started..

So it resulted in the most crowded event so far for Spain and also for U2 (until Pop Italy...). It was amazing. It was also the premiere of Spanish Eyes... You can't even imagine the reaction of the crowd when it started... Wow!!!!

I love this concert. For me (and most of the spanish fans) is memorable, a part of my (our) hearts...
  3. Originally posted by djrlewisOr Temple Mount in the late 70's, with an ability to play keyboard and a greater ability at persuasion that a 5th member would be invaluable
    Originally posted by germcevoyhaha very good. Or offer to write a song for them.
    What about I WIll Follow? It wasn't written by this time, and Bono would have loved it if you had offer the lyrics and a basic melody for it...

You could change U2's history!!
  4. Im mexican so I would want to go to all the shows in Mexico City... POPMart, Azteca Stadium on the Vertigo tour and all the shows that were taped for the 3D flick (buenos aires 1#2, and sao pualo OH AND MILAN 1 #2 any ZOO TV show in a stadium. oh and NEW YORK after 9/11 on Elevation
  5. ZooTV for sure. Would have been incredible.
  6. Lovetown 1989-12-31
    Elevation at Slane Castle
    Buenos Aires 2006-03-02
  7. Sarajevo, Sarajevo, Sarajevo.
  8. 1998-01-31 Sao Paulo (The show that my father went and didn't let me go)
    and Denver 1987-11-07 (What a show )

See you friends!!

9. its still fricking u2 lol
  10. Melbourne 19th 2006.... my first rock show!!!! id give anything to go back to that night...
  11. well get me back on the 4 of june 1992 when i saw my first u2 concert in
    dortmund germany !!!!!that would be great !!!!!!
    i have the show on dvd and every time i see it i wanted to go back to remember
    how i feel that night !!!
    i was very shakking and trilling when the show started !!!!
    if you ever seen this show you see it's one great party and bono was very in the mood
    that night !!!! and the band play very good that night (this is also a great bootleg to have )
    so start the time machine ....heat it up for me and let's go
  12. If I could go back in time I would certainly go to 1977/1978 to attend to all U2 concerts, even those when they were still The Hype. I'd love to be at the Mount Temple's performances! And what about spend all my wednesdays afternoon by Edge's home to listen to the band playing in the hut in Edge's garden?
    In these days I'm noticing how much I love late 70s and early 80s. If I had to chose an era to re-born, I'd definitely chose Ireland of that period! This is among the "negative" effects of reading U2BYU2...

IF YOU WALKAWAY. WALKAWAY
    I'LL WALKAWAY, WALKAWAY
    I WILL FOLLOW!!!