1. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

Santiago has Bad though. Might do Sao Pualo as the next iPod vid

I have it, but haven't watched it yet....
  2. Originally posted by haytrain[..]

I have it, but haven't watched it yet....

. It's only thee best pro-shot ever. Literally, not personal opinion. Just thee best. Way better then Mexico and Sao Paulo, better than anything
  3. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

. It's only thee best pro-shot ever. Literally, not personal opinion. Just thee best. Way better then Mexico and Sao Paulo, better than anything

Oh, I have watched the Santiago. I meant I haven't watched the Sao Paulo.
  4. Originally posted by haytrain[..]

Oh, I have watched the Santiago. I meant I haven't watched the Sao Paulo.

ahh thats ok then. I'm not into the Sao Paulo one that much. Santiago looks and sounds better. I'm off for a while. I only came downstairs to check the bus time for the lady (only 8:30am)
  5. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

ahh thats ok then. I'm not into the Sao Paulo one that much. Santiago looks and sounds better. I'm off for a while. I only came downstairs to check the bus time for the lady (only 8:30am)

Ahhhh, to be at that Milan show, and be one of the thousands singing louder than Edge....

"Love will shine like a burning star...."

6. Any ZooTV show or Slane
  7. Said it before...Lovetown or TUF..
  8. Put me down for ZooTV (Outside Broadcast).
  9. Any show at all (preferably that had WGRYWH lol and UTEOTW...)
  10. Originally posted by WojBhoyAny show at all (preferably that had WGRYWH lol and UTEOTW...)

changing avatars weekly...are we?

Going back in time...Slane maybe (ow yea Harry, Slane! ), Lovetown Rotterdam on the 10th (the one with the Norwegian Wood snippet in Bad!), or maybe the point depot 31st...amazing moment there...and Milan 92...I should have been between that crowd!
  11. Denver 87. Fuck the revolution.
  12. any zoo tv concerts will satisfay me