1. Originally posted by LikeASongYou could change U2's history!!

Yeah, it would be great to go back and take part of U2's history. Though I love that just like it's been (and it's going on), so I wouldn't like to change U2's history.

2. Originally posted by sadb7788[..]

Yeah, it would be great to go back and take part of U2's history. Though I love that just like it's been (and it's going on), so I wouldn't like to change U2's history.

Changing U2's history would be changing U2 as they were and are right now. We don't want that, do we?
  3. Originally posted by MirrorballBoy[..]

Changing U2's history would be changing U2 as they were and are right now. We don't want that, do we?

Yeah! I was right to say that!
    WE DON'T WANT TO!

4. Originally posted by MirrorballBoyChanging U2's history would be changing U2 as they were and are right now. We don't want that, do we?
    Well, I'd really want to change Larry Mullen's haircut.. He's been with this ridiculous punk-hedgehog-hair since 1984...
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Well, I'd really want to change Larry Mullen's haircut.. He's been with this ridiculous punk-hedgehog-hair since 1984...

Perhaps Larry is considered the most beautiful of U2's members...
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Well, I'd really want to change Larry Mullen's haircut.. He's been with this ridiculous punk-hedgehog-hair since 1984...

Yeah, agree. Maybe that's the only reason to change anything
  7. In RDS Arena, Dublin, 1993...front row.
  8. 1987-11-07 - Denver, Colorado - McNichols Sports Arena
    or
    1987-11-08 - Denver, Colorado - McNichols Sports Arena

Hard to choose.....
  9. Originally posted by MWSAHIn RDS Arena, Dublin, 1993...front row.
    Originally posted by spooner1987-11-07 - Denver, Colorado - McNichols Sports Arena
    or
    1987-11-08 - Denver, Colorado - McNichols Sports Arena

Hard to choose.....
    I'd choose 08 and so i could appear on the R&H movie...
  10. Missed this topic in the last days...

Because i still haven't found i'm looking for, namely a U2-concert, i'd love it to see 1 show from each tour...
    Especially one from ZooTV, and if it was possible, just like Remy at front row to stand as close as possible near the band... ZooTV just must have been so damn good (drools)...
    Bono's amazing voice, Edge becoming completey mad with his guitar because of the divorce he was going trough and Larry & Adam, doing there thing on a high level as always...
    And then i still haven't mentioned the stories of MacPhisto, The Fly or Mirrorballman

Second i'd choose a concert at Rock Werchter, because here they played almost the best concert from the unforgettable fire period, it's close to where i live and it must be much cheaper because it's a festival from 3or4 days, paying 1 price to see like 30 artists...)
  11. Originally posted by MirrorballBoy[..]

You're right MirrorballBoy

See you friend!!
  12. Originally posted by RemyThe largest ZooTV show there was, in a stadium, front row.

Been there,done that,got the t-shirt.Wembley Stadium 12th August 1993........awesome doesn't even come close to describing it.

If I could go back in time.........to be a fly on the wall September 1976 in the kitchen of the Mullen household.

Got to agree on a previous post of early shows from 1978 / 79,the early years of the band pre 1980 fascinate me.