1. Originally posted by BelgianBono[..]

Thanks man !

And with this post i'm just going to say that probably i will not be seen for 2weeks on U2Start as tha examinations are going to start tomorrow....
    So euhm, to all you guys, i wish you all a lot of U2-hearing-seeiing-fun, have a lot fun on the site AND in your lives too ofcourse !!!! And to the other students (i think i've already said that before actually ) good luck to you all, with some fine results ! Summer is waiting for us all
    Goodbye guys, see you soon

Signed, the brave student

Hi BelgianBono
    How are you?

Good luck to you friend!!
    Hope to see you soon!!
    Greetings from Brazil!!
    See you!!
  2. Yesterday evening while I was watching TV I saw a program about a group of people who were climping l'Alp D'Huez, on the bike. Meanwhile the program I heard backgroud music. It was the intro of Streets. Later on they used the intro of With or Without You. Don't know if they used more U2-songs, I haven't seen the entire program.
    But it was nice to see
  3. I heard Beautiful Day Today on the radio! It was raining outside, and I was in car, a it bored. This song always cheers me up! It's the U2-song I heard most, but i'm simply never tired of it! And of course I got the feeling we all get when this happens
  4. Was running a bit late for work this morning and Radio 1 starts playing Mysterious Ways ! This never happens! I pulled in the car park just after "on your knees boy'.... well, I had to wait and hear the end.

Mind you, most of the surgery probably heard it with the bass booming....
  5. i was just watching that adam sandler movie "click" and at the end of the movie he was running to find his wife and it was playing ultraviolet (light my way)!!! i was almost in tears. the movie is a big big hit in my books but to hear u2 during the peak of the movie killed me!!! i was a sobbing mess haha!!!

pete
  6. Originally posted by Arieesi was just watching that adam sandler movie "click" and at the end of the movie he was running to find his wife and it was playing ultraviolet (light my way)!!! i was almost in tears. the movie is a big big hit in my books but to hear u2 during the peak of the movie killed me!!! i was a sobbing mess haha!!!

pete

Didn't see that film, but if I've know there is Ultra Violet... I would have RUN to the cinema!!!
  7. this morning... it was 6 am i was getting up, for work, really tired and with a terrible mood... then suddenly, on the radio starts Sunday bloody Sunday... it put a smile on my face!!!!
  8. I requested U2 at a dance once but the dj didnt have any. Asshole.
  9. Originally posted by wtshnnfb01I requested U2 at a dance once but the dj didnt have any. Asshole.

The man isn't a dj...
  10. Originally posted by MWSAH[..]

The man isn't a dj...

Agreed!
  11. Originally posted by wtshnnfb01I requested U2 at a dance once but the dj didnt have any. Asshole.

That man isn't a man!
  12. Originally posted by sadb7788That man isn't a man!

I requested something of U2 in a disco, and after 2 hours and a half, the DJ played I Will Follow and Even Better Than The Real Thing.
    I couldn't believe it.
    And I lost my voice!