1. Believe it or not, but when i was reading this, the song "All I Want Is You" (my favorite song!) appeared on the TV with the commercial for the film Wimbledon (on TV tuesday)

But i wanted to share something different atually :
    In october 2006, i went with to the cinéma with a girl a really really liked.
    After the film we went to a pub near the cinéma and we chatted
    When i learned her to play pool (stupid idea i know) the song "Mysterious Ways" appeared and we danced on it... That was a really special moment for me
  2. Originally posted by Remy[..]

In a sperm-market?

hahah of course what a terrible type-error of course it's supermarket
  3. Originally posted by RemyIn a sperm-market?
  4. Originally posted by MirrorballBoyWell, i work in a spermarket, and the U2 song which is most played is Stuck In A Moment. But I don't hear much U2 here on the radio.

You're right, and every now or then you hear Sweetest Thing
  5. I love hearing U2 on the radio, but I get bored with the same U2 songs being played. The day after the U2 concert here in Adelaide they called our radio station U2Fm and played non-stop U2. Therefore they were forced to play rare live versions and stuff which was great, but I spent so long listening to the radio I missed the actual band arrive at the hotel in the city
    The first dance I shared with my ex boyfried was to All I Want Is You, whcih was, I must say, the best part of the relationship
  6. Oh yeah I remember U2FM in Adelaide. You'd be on Triple M, flick over to Nova, go onto SAFM and take a guess what they were all playing? Certainly not the Rolling Stones. Then my dad comes home from work and says bloody U2's been playing all day. Not a bad thing but maybe some got annoyed - and funnily. There's plenty of U2 to go around but it'd be nice if one radio station played it.

"I can't stand the beats!"

And then they say 'Oh we're gonna play the whole live concert' and you think bloody beauty, because maybe it's a really good version. But naturally, it wasn't. How do I know? Window In The Skies....it didn't get played until December 4 in Tokyo! Don't trick us Triple M, we know. We know very well.

Damn! I wish I knew about them in the city, I would have been up there. But next time....always next time. Let's hope they come back to Australia - and to Adelaide, what a show. But every day I hear a different song on my iPod...stick the thing on shuffle and it's amazing what comes up. That's how I came to like Gloria. But with 500+ songs on there, it's not like it's gonna repeat the same song is it. I also came across A Celebration, Daddy's Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Car and some really cool POP outtakes.

Oh and on the topic of songs that just unexpectedly appear, it would be something like Sunday Bloody Sunday or Window In The Skies. Not very often. But more often is something like One, With or Without You, Where The Streets Have No Name or even Vertigo.
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Oh my gooood...Why?! Why!??! Why I'm fucking Spanish!?!??!!?

tell me about it......i'm portuguese and......it's the same in here! i almost never pop into a u2 song....
    but when i do i feel so great! i can truly say that the sun shines brighter! my family usualy teases me about it...but i don't care!! U2 U2 U2 U2!!!!
  8. I heard I Still Haven't Found today at the schoolrestaurant..cool!
  9. Originally posted by Remy[..]

In a sperm-market?

hahahahahaha

You don't have to study a lot to do that I think
  10. Originally posted by BelgianBonoBelieve it or not, but when i was reading this, the song "All I Want Is You" (my favorite song!) appeared on the TV with the commercial for the film Wimbledon (on TV tuesday)

But i wanted to share something different atually :
    In october 2006, i went with to the cinéma with a girl a really really liked.
    After the film we went to a pub near the cinéma and we chatted
    When i learned her to play pool (stupid idea i know) the song "Mysterious Ways" appeared and we danced on it... That was a really special moment for me

Great history BelgianBono!!

and I love your new avatar!

see you my friend!!
  11. Originally posted by AidanFormigoni[..]

Great history BelgianBono!!

and I love your new avatar!

see you my friend!!

Thanks man !

And with this post i'm just going to say that probably i will not be seen for 2weeks on U2Start as tha examinations are going to start tomorrow....
    So euhm, to all you guys, i wish you all a lot of U2-hearing-seeiing-fun, have a lot fun on the site AND in your lives too ofcourse !!!! And to the other students (i think i've already said that before actually ) good luck to you all, with some fine results ! Summer is waiting for us all
    Goodbye guys, see you soon

Signed, the brave student
  12. Originally posted by BelgianBonoAnd with this post i'm just going to say that probably i will not be seen for 2weeks on U2Start as tha examinations are going to start tomorrow....
    So euhm, to all you guys, i wish you all a lot of U2-hearing-seeiing-fun, have a lot fun on the site AND in your lives too ofcourse !!!! And to the other students (i think i've already said that before actually ) good luck to you all, with some fine results ! Summer is waiting for us all
    Goodbye guys, see you soon

Signed, the brave student

Even if you could not read this post at all, I just want to say GOOD LUCK to you, friend! Thanks a lot for all your wishes to us!
    I hope we will see you soon and after some fine results!