1. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Well, here in Spain the frequency of U2 into the other music is 1/1.000, aproximately. So I have no many occasions to say "Hey, U2!"...

well my friend at home here in ireland u2 are played all the time on the radio. so much so that maybe i dont appreciate it that much when i do hear them on the radio, because its not that much of a surprise.
    but the upside to them be played so much is that the radio stations have to vary their choice of song selection. most played songs would be pride, one, i still havent found what im looking for, bad, with or without you, new years day, all i want is you, angel of harlem, where the streets have no name, desire, sweetest thing, beautiful day, stuck in a moment , elevation, walk on, vertigo , city of blinding lights and sometimes you cant make it on your own.
    but they also play other songs on occasion and its really cool when that happens. songs like original of the species, gloria, sunday bloody sunday, whos gonna ride your wild horses, even better than the real thing, staring at the sun, electrical storm, and windows in the sky.
    i guess you could say im living in the right country.

2. Originally posted by AidanFormigoniAnd I thought... ...Yeah, that's my band...the best band!!

You said also what I was going to say!

3. Originally posted by robbie07[..]

well my friend at home here in ireland u2 are played all the time on the radio. so much so that maybe i dont appreciate it that much when i do hear them on the radio, because its not that much of a surprise.
    but the upside to them be played so much is that the radio stations have to vary their choice of song selection. most played songs would be pride, one, i still havent found what im looking for, bad, with or without you, new years day, all i want is you, angel of harlem, where the streets have no name, desire, sweetest thing, beautiful day, stuck in a moment , elevation, walk on, vertigo , city of blinding lights and sometimes you cant make it on your own.
    but they also play other songs on occasion and its really cool when that happens. songs like original of the species, gloria, sunday bloody sunday, whos gonna ride your wild horses, even better than the real thing, staring at the sun, electrical storm, and windows in the sky.

Oh yes: the right country!
    I'm happy for you and for all Irish people.

Here in Italy you can listen only to U2's recentest songs by the radios. It can be considered a miracle when they play a song of the past, anyway they never play songs that are too "old". I can say that the oldest U2 song I hear played by a radio was One. Nothing older...

4. Originally posted by robbie07well my friend at home here in ireland u2 are played all the time on the radio. so much so that maybe i dont appreciate it that much when i do hear them on the radio, because its not that much of a surprise.
    Wow, it's definitely a different story around here... I'm jealous now.
  5. I love hearing U2 on the radio,tv, or whatver. And everytime I say "hey you know who that is" my wife gives me a look and say 'U2". I say "yep but what song". The joy that u2 gives us is great. And the movie with UltraViolet is from Click with Adam Sandler I believe.
  6. Originally posted by jdoyle84 And the movie with UltraViolet is from Click with Adam Sandler I believe.

Thanks, i've seen that film quite recently but couldn't figer out what film it was. Love the intro to that song when the guitars come in.

7. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Oh my gooood...Why?! Why!??! Why I'm fucking Spanish!?!??!!?

hahahahahaha
    Great LikeASong....sometimes I have this feelings too!
  8. Originally posted by jdoyle84I love hearing U2 on the radio,tv, or whatver. And everytime I say "hey you know who that is" my wife gives me a look and say 'U2". I say "yep but what song". The joy that u2 gives us is great. And the movie with UltraViolet is from Click with Adam Sandler I believe.

You're right...that's the best part of the movie!
  9. Originally posted by robbie07[..]

Hi friend,how are you?

Well...here in Brazil the frequency is 1/10000 in the radios...you said that in the irish radios you can listen to a lot of U2 songs...here the radio only plays the same songs:Sunday Bloody Sunday,New Year's Day,One,Pride,With Or Without You,Vertigo,Beautiful Day and Walk On...and rarely:The Saints Are Coming,Elevation,Stuck In A Moment and Mysterious Ways.That's too little...I want more songs!!I've never listen to Bad,Gloria,Sometimes and other songs that you said!
    so I have to agree with sadb7788...You're in the right country!!

See you friend!!
  10. Ireland is a great land overall. I'm keen to visit it soon...
  11. Well, i work in a spermarket, and the U2 song which is most played is Stuck In A Moment. But I don't hear much U2 here on the radio.
  12. Originally posted by MirrorballBoyWell, i work in a spermarket, and the U2 song which is most played is Stuck In A Moment. But I don't hear much U2 here on the radio.

In a sperm-market?