1. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]
    I requested something of U2 in a disco, and after 2 hours and a half, the DJ played I Will Follow and Even Better Than The Real Thing.
    I couldn't believe it.
    And I lost my voice!

Yes...he is a DJ!!!
  2. Originally posted by sadb7788[..]

That man isn't a man!

He is bad dj then...............
  3. this morning i was watching tv and i turned on vh1......it imediately starts to show Walk On's video, the one filmed in Brasil! and i was like AWESOME!!!! i had never seen that on tv.....so it was quite a thing to me!!

i had a similar experience a month ago, again in vh1, when sunday bloody sunday's video appeared on the screen! i was ecstatic!

see ya!!
  4. Friday night I zapped on tv and I saw a bit of the 'Where the streets have no Name' video, on the program 'Doe maar Normaal' (Just Act Normal). Really strange TV-program...The candidates had to make a link between that video and a video of Rammstein, Keine Lust How odd! But seeing a bit of the Streets video was of course nice!
  5. this is absolutely strange because i never get the chance to jump in to a u2 song..... it must be only one or two times in a year...... but today i caught them twice!!!! the first time i've already written earlier...

my second time was a few minutes ago when i was zipping the channels on tv and caught I Will Follow on vh1 (again, i know!)!!! it was the "before they were famous top5" and u2 was 2nd!!!!! i felt rather disappointed when i found out that shakira was number1 (peace to all shakira's fans!!! )
    well, we surely can't have everything.....

but i definitely must be in some kind of u2 vibe......that's kind of rare seeing them as much as i did today...

byee!!!!
  6. Originally posted by snitchthis is absolutely strange because i never get the chance to jump in to a u2 song..... it must be only one or two times in a year...... but today i caught them twice!!!! the first time i've already written earlier...

my second time was a few minutes ago when i was zipping the channels on tv and caught I Will Follow on vh1 (again, i know!)!!! it was the "before they were famous top5" and u2 was 2nd!!!!! i felt rather disappointed when i found out that shakira was number1 (peace to all shakira's fans!!! )

but i definitely must be in some kind of u2 vibe......that's kind of rare seeing them as much as i did today...

byee!!!!

I got the same nowadays:p
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]
    I requested something of U2 in a disco, and after 2 hours and a half, the DJ played I Will Follow and Even Better Than The Real Thing.
    I couldn't believe it.
    And I lost my voice!

GREAT!
    But take care of your voice, my friend! You lose it too much often singing U2 songs! (I do it too... )

GREAT AVATAR!!!

8. Originally posted by snitchthis is absolutely strange because i never get the chance to jump in to a u2 song..... it must be only one or two times in a year...... but today i caught them twice!!!! the first time i've already written earlier...

byee!!!!

I agree with you!
    I don't see U2 on tv for a long time here

See you friend
  9. Thanks for your wishes, i've read them befor the start of the examinations and i think they've worked
    Only Maths was difficult... Oh well, still on examn to go and then it U2-Time again
    I hope i didn't miss much...
  10. Originally posted by AidanFormigoni[..]

Hi BelgianBono
    How are you?

Good luck to you friend!!
    Hope to see you soon!!
    Greetings from Brazil!!
    See you!!

Hey Aidan, i'm releaved and more relaxed now than over the past 2 weeks, i can tell you that
    Thanks for your wishes
    Hope everything is OK with you there in Brazil ?(And that it's not raining there like here...)
    See ya,
    Grtz
  11. Originally posted by BelgianBonoThanks for your wishes, i've read them befor the start of the examinations and i think they've worked
    Only Maths was difficult... Oh well, still on examn to go and then it U2-Time again
    I hope i didn't miss much...

I started the examination just today. I'm in the busiest period, but I'll try to keep in contact with U2START, because I'm not able to study all the day. At one moment I need to relax. So I turn on my PC, put some U2 song and I read the forums here.

THANK YOU, U2START!

12. Good luck with it, I can enjoy my holidays already!