1. Originally posted by MirrorballBoyHmm. Still, How To Dismantle is potential a great album. I think it might have been better when they replaced Vertigo with Native Son, and Fast Cars with Xanax And Wine. Put Smile and an copleted Mercy on it. Replace the original version of Crumbs wit the unplugged version, and voila: An album which is comparable with All That You Can't Leave Behind and The Unforgettable Fire.

2. Is it just me? I've recently fallen in love with Miracle Drug...don't know what it is about it...I just love it! Studio and specially live...the chicago DVD version to be exact.
  3. Originally posted by Ali709Is it just me? I've recently fallen in love with Miracle Drug...don't know what it is about it...I just love it! Studio and specially live...the chicago DVD version to be exact.

its a great song with great lyrics and great meanings
  4. Originally posted by Ali709Is it just me? I've recently fallen in love with Miracle Drug...don't know what it is about it...I just love it! Studio and specially live...the chicago DVD version to be exact.

I really love the part where Bono sings Wooohoooo and Edge and Larry follow him by singin Oooooooh. You probaply know which part I mean; It sounds soooooo fucking great.
  5. Originally posted by markp91[..]

I really love the part where Bono sings Wooohoooo and Edge and Larry follow him by singin Oooooooh. You probaply know which part I mean; It sounds soooooo fucking great.

my favorite part as well...specially live...it's so cool!
  6. I agree , achtung baby is their only flawless album . but imagine if they had bided their time and all that you cant leave behind and how to dismantle had became the one album

vertigo
    sometimes
    walk on
    beautiful day
    elevation
    blinding lights
    kite
    love and peace
    crumbs
    miracle drug
    stuck in a moment
    when i look at the world
    original of the species

they would hav hade to retire after the tour . would have never been topped !!
  7. Originally posted by markp91[..]

When is that in the song? I was trying to think of it, then realized I was thinking of the intro to Window In The Skies.
  8. right before edge sings his part
  9. Originally posted by haytrain[..]

When is that in the song? I was trying to think of it, then realized I was thinking of the intro to Window In The Skies.

as pointed, right before edge sings his part: "beneath the noise, below the din..."
    it's a part where they just say ooooo, wooooo, oooo ,... ... On the album Bono sings :"God I need your help tonight" and then the cool guitar part begins.
  10. ok, here you go Jeremy, couldn't resist! :

It's 2:20 - 2:43.
  11. Originally posted by Ali709Is it just me? I've recently fallen in love with Miracle Drug...don't know what it is about it...I just love it! Studio and specially live...the chicago DVD version to be exact.

Yeah I had that a while ago - still do infact...
    Originally posted by Ali709[..]

my favorite part as well...specially live...it's so cool!

My favourite bit is the solo just after the "wooooahh...yeaah" bit; the way everything builds up and Edge just slams into it - awesome...when I first heard this song, I thought "damn they're sounding like Coldplay"...then I remembered that it's the other way around

PS - It was only recently that I realised it was Edge singing the bridge lol...

12. Originally posted by Ali709ok, here you go Jeremy, couldn't resist! :

[YouTube Video]

It's 2:20 - 2:43.

Cheers, Ali!