1. Originally posted by JohnnyVOXX[..]

pm= private message
    Also, sorry I miss wrote my post, should've said: could any one upload it and pm links to me??

Oh. I'll try, but I can't promise you anything, this is my first time. And thanks for that bit of info, it seems to turn up in the forums a bit
  2. I'm sorry, I couldn't figure it out. Could you tell me how to?
  3. Originally posted by U2NickI'm sorry, I couldn't figure it out. Could you tell me how to?

don't worry mate..
    thanks anyway...
    I started looking for the outtakes and found them, I can't download them right now though getting that Sarajevo up-grade Gerard posted...
  4. I downloaded the upgraded Sarajevo show earlier today, its worth the download! Well, Good night y'all! see ya tomara aft' (pretend that the smily is waving good bye)
  5. Originally posted by U2NickI downloaded the upgraded Sarajevo show earlier today, its worth the download! Well, Good night y'all! see ya tomara aft' (pretend that the smily is waving good bye)

totally agreed mate!!
    c'ya!! G'night!
  6. one word.....MERCY
  7. Originally posted by thebonodrumsone word.....MERCY

One more word: INDEED!

(Mercy is a great song - love it~!)
  8. Originally posted by thebonodrumsone word.....MERCY

Hopefully not in it's current state. Could be a great song, but just not ready yet.
  9. Originally posted by haytrain[..]

Hopefully not in it's current state. Could be a great song, but just not ready yet.

totally agree jeremy...but when its done...man if its not on the next album...i will find bono and the boys and punch them all. lol
  10. I want mercy to be officially released as a completed song, but I dont want it on the next album. From what we have heard about them experimenting in the studio again, they would have to really change it to make it fit on the album, and I dont want it to turn into a completed song thats only half as good as the demo.....
  11. Originally posted by GuentherI want mercy to be officially released as a completed song, but I dont want it on the next album. From what we have heard about them experimenting in the studio again, they would have to really change it to make it fit on the album, and I dont want it to turn into a completed song thats only half as good as the demo.....

Mercy will be on the next album, but in a different form and given a different name. But it's nowhere near finished, just a jam session of messing around. I'd love for songs like North Star, Lead Me In The Way I Should Go and You Can't Give Away Your Heart to be on the next album - but they sounded good enough (the titles) to be part of HTDAAB.
  12. Hmm. Still, How To Dismantle is potential a great album. I think it might have been better when they replaced Vertigo with Native Son, and Fast Cars with Xanax And Wine. Put Smile and an copleted Mercy on it. Replace the original version of Crumbs wit the unplugged version, and voila: An album which is comparable with All That You Can't Leave Behind and The Unforgettable Fire.