1. Originally posted by sadb7788[..]

I think that we have to chose for the lower evil. I mean: in a world where people generally don't think about the real problems of society but only "close the door" waiting that someone other go and solve those problems, the lower evil is represented by people which make at least something and contrubute to solve even only some parts of those problems.
    I mean that I don't care about the fact that Bono & Co. earn a lot of money, 'cause they spend a part of their money in important humanitarian activities, instead of the major part of the musicians that cares only about their life.
    So I'm happy two times when I buy U2 stuff:
    1. Because I love U2
    2. Because through them I also contribute to important humanitarian activities

Sorry for writing a lot.

You're absolutely right. We mustn't blame U2. It's still great what they do. And about wrting a lot, i don't mind
  2. Originally posted by MirrorballBoy[..]

You're absolutely right. We mustn't blame U2. It's still great what they do. And about wrting a lot, i don't mind

Glad you agree! I'm pleased of it!

3. Well i think they need to earn SOME money (and yes that that's more then people like you or me is very normal) but now they are the richest band in the world ! And that's just TOO different to what they always said in the past...
  4. Originally posted by sadb7788[..]

I think that we have to chose for the lower evil. I mean: in a world where people generally don't think about the real problems of society but only "close the door" waiting that someone other go and solve those problems, the lower evil is represented by people which make at least something and contrubute to solve even only some parts of those problems.
    I mean that I don't care about the fact that Bono & Co. earn a lot of money, 'cause they spend a part of their money in important humanitarian activities, instead of the major part of the musicians that cares only about their life.
    So I'm happy two times when I buy U2 stuff:
    1. Because I love U2
    2. Because through them I also contribute to important humanitarian activities

Sorry for writing a lot.

Hey sadb7788..you are absolutely right!!!(again!!)

and U2 make us happiest people every day!!!

greetings from Brazil and see you friends!!
  5. About time.
  6. Originally posted by BelgianBono...but now they are the richest band in the world !

I think they are the richest also because they don't spend their money for drugs or vices in general at all.
    They have understood how much money is important in humanitarian activities. THIS is the reason because of which they look so "capitalists".
    That's my opinion.

7. Originally posted by AidanFormigoni[..]

Hey sadb7788..you are absolutely right!!!(again!!)

and U2 make us happiest people every day!!!

greetings from Brazil and see you friends!!

Thank you AidanFormigoni!

Greetings from Italy!
  8. Originally posted by sadb7788[..]

Thank you AidanFormigoni!

Greetings from Italy!

Hey sadb7788 I couldn't see the last game of Juventus...how many matches left to Juve win the serie B??

see you!!
  9. Originally posted by AidanFormigoni[..]

Hey sadb7788 I couldn't see the last game of Juventus...how many matches left to Juve win the serie B??

see you!!

Glad for your question!
    Juventus last played against Verona, in Verona. We won 1-0 with gol of Boumsong.
    I think we need only two or three matches to win the Serie B championship.
    Keep watching Juventus' matches then!

Pleased to talk with you, friend!

10. Can anyone tell me where "Lemon for Sale' is about? Is it about the KMart introduction? I hope so!
  11. A new postpone message has just seen the daylight from Universal Sweden, the DVD will now be released in july. At least we know it will be released according to the message on U2.com, or else..

Universal is the new Bono, as someone on another forum said
  12. i have bad news i hope I'm wrong on this but i was on atu2.com and it said that the POPMart DVD will be released in SEPTEMBER?!!! hope I'm wrong what do you guys think?

http://www.atu2.com/