1. Are you going to buy it?

Personally, and it's hard to say since I'm a hard-die fan... I'm not buying it... Please don't kill me... But I don't like POPMart at all...

PS. That's what I say, but I probably will buy it... As the rest of the fans! And that is what they want, only to win money!! U2=U$
  2. Hi, as a U2 Fan you want everything!!!

The Popmart era was not the best one, but it has it's moments.

3. Originally posted by spooner Hi, as a U2 Fan you want everything!!!
    Well, I try to resist, but... I must admit that I always buy everything...
    Originally posted by spooner The Popmart era was not the best one, but it has it's moments.
    Totally agree. Hold Me Thrill Me is probably on my live-top-15...
  4. I don't mind of how the Pop era has been like at all. I'm just going to buy U2 official stuff, THEN I will be able to say what I like and what I dislike. Now I'm not able to, because I know U2 too little, according to me. I just want to be in contact with U2 in all the ways I can, so with CDs, DVDs, Books, bootlegs and much more. I want to jump into the U2 sea to go swimming without limits!
    So the answer to LikeASong's question (if I'm going to buy this Popmart DVD or not) is:
    YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

5. Originally posted by MacphistflySeriously, Popmart Edmonton...

Thats not an Exotic locale...and it has a terrible name.

What were they thinking? (Which for some, those four words pretty much summarise the years96-98' for U2)

It's just for 3 songs the majority is in Mexico so that's a pluspoint
  6. Originally posted by sadb7788I don't mind of how the Pop era has been like at all. I'm just going to buy U2 official stuff, THEN I will be able to say what I like and what I dislike. Now I'm not able to, because I know U2 too little, according to me. I just want to be in contact with U2 in all the ways I can, so with CDs, DVDs, Books, bootlegs and much more. I want to jump into the U2 sea to go swimming without limits!
    So the answer to LikeASong's question (if I'm going to buy this Popmart DVD or not) is:
    YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

Nice said

And yes me to, i'm going to buy the DVD because it's just a great show
  7. Originally posted by sadb7788 I want to jump into the U2 sea to go swimming without limits!

And that's one of the greatest lines i've seen on this site!
  8. PopMart tour wasn't bad at all.'.. it had its great moments: Please---WTSHNN, Gone, Mysterious Ways, The big lemon, Pop Muzik/Mofo, Sunday Bloody Sunday, the stage, Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me Kill Me....
    As Edge says in U2byU2: The 2nd part of the PopMart shows were great shows! I'cannot wait for the release!
  9. Originally posted by LikeASongAre you going to buy it?

Personally, and it's hard to say since I'm a hard-die fan... I'm not buying it... Please don't kill me... But I don't like POPMart at all...

PS. That's what I say, but I probably will buy it... As the rest of the fans! And that is what they want, only to win money!! U2=U$

It needs to be said.

U2 have become so Capitalist.

10. yip. im gonna download it from utorrent. i mean i already bought the pop album and i bought the popmart video and aint paying again for the same material.
  11. Excellent news, but I was thinking that it would be better if they included extra songs like Mothers of the dissappear in santiago, or do you feel loved, if god will send.. and miami.

Well, i´m going to buy it anyway (is the concert that make me fan of the band after all)...

take care, and greetings from Guadalajara , Mexico