1. Originally posted by mofothethird:I can confirm for Depeche Mode. Their prices for a single Ga ticket where insane. And they aslo have that fucking hoorible pay more - get early entry system since the last two tours. (Delta Machine and Spirit)

I love Depeche Mode but their prices and the way they treat their fansbase re: The rich have more privilege is even WORSE with them. Guy Oseary is a very nice man compared to Marek Lieberberg and Jonathan Kessler.
    Yeah that Golden Circle stuff is shit.

Guy is nice IRL.
  2. I have never done well with ticket master without propaganda or u2.com.today was no different.today I had interactive map for dc which was almost all gray at 10 o'clock
    Just bs VIP tickets.so I bought nothing. I really hope we can do something constructive to fight live nations abuse.

3. Thanks!

Looked them up on TM:

4. Yeah and he at least acknowledges issues are there. DM's management have fucked up many a times. And don't give a hoot. .
  5. I bought 3 tickets for one show with a code. Im trying to buy 3 extra tickets with the code for another show. System won't let me. Are we limited to 4 tickets per show or per code?
  6. 4 per code

I believe this includes any Joshua Tree 2017 tickets you pre-ordered if you did not renew your U2.com registration.
  7. Originally posted by DerBFreund:I bought 3 tickets for one show with a code. Im trying to buy 3 extra tickets with the code for another show. System won't let me. Are we limited to 4 tickets per show or per code?
    Per code.
  8. Originally posted by ahn1991:4 per code

I believe this includes any Joshua Tree 2017 tickets you pre-ordered if you did not renew your U2.com registration.
    No. If you haven’t bought any JT tix you are resetted to 0. If you have bought any, even one, you needed to resubscribe for full allocation.
  9. I watched a documentary about touts and the secondary market which argued that the reason there are touts is that concert tickets are massively under priced in terms of basic supply and demand. I don’t agree with it one bit as i would like everyone to have a chance to see them- but the thoery is probably valid.
  10. Stupid system won't let me buy them.

"Sorry, we can’t complete your order
    The number of tickets selected exceeds the limit for this event."