1. Originally posted by wtonis:In my opinion the market for U2 tickets is getting saturated in some areas. Three tours in a four years's time span. Everyone who wanted to see the show will have had the opportunity. Die hard fans go for affordable GA to get into the Experience.

Those $300,= + tickets are really too expensive. Simple as that.
    As someone else stated, the $325 tickets are insane. I'm happy that these shows do not get sold out like this.

For most fans here preference is GA. And GA's for instance for Nashville are $240 on Stubhub. I'd much rather pay 240 for GA on Stubhub than 325 for a seat somewhere far from the stage.
  2. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:[..]
    true. as far as the ticket mess. i'm not sure if the band has a say in ticket prices, but that $329 price point they may have priced themselves out of the fan base.

they don't get that most of don't mind spending the money, but we'd rather take our $300 and catch multiple shows... i missed i/e because it didn't come anywhere near, but weren't the $329 equivalent seats almost $100 less for it?
    I had the most expensive seats one show for I+E, paid around 200.
  3. I was poking around the Philly tickets, looks like only $325 lower level tix are left...unless you want a 'silver VIP' experience...
    then you can pay that price for seats in the second level and cheap gift.
  4. Suprised to see so much blue on the ticket maps, previously shows have sold quickly and extra dates added. I guess they will sell eventually but with eye watering ticket prices and it being the 3rd tour in 4 years there seems to be less demand this time

5. So, About $130 more this time around. And it's Christmas time.
  6. Originally posted by djparky:Suprised to see so much blue on the ticket maps, previously shows have sold quickly and extra dates added. I guess they will sell eventually but with eye watering ticket prices and it being the 3rd tour in 4 years there seems to be less demand this time
    And "Do they know it's Christmas time at all?"
  7. Pretty much a cut and paste job of what I put on U2.com: I finally got a call, and was told I would be able to purchase one GA for Nashville, and One GA for Atlanta. I was told I would be called back with the opportunity to buy these tickets. I got the call on Saturday, and was asleep, and could not answer in time. I called them back, and they again, told me I was not eligible to get a code or purchase tickets! Really? I finally convinced them that I had to be eligible as I was in the innocence group, and was even told I would get the chance to buy presale tickets. I finally got another call, and was told that I could only purchase for Nashville, and not Atlanta. This had me furious. Only bright spot, I purchased 2 GAs for Nashville, with the hopes for trading for one GA for Atlanta.
    And it gets worse. I never got the innocence code for either show, and for Atlanta, had signed up for the regular onsale code. I typed it in, and it DID NOT WORK! Finally, 30 minutes after the tickets are onsale, it finally worked, and did not give the option to select seats. Yes, I have my 2 Nashville GAs, but the entire Experience has me thinking of making an album simply called Songs of F*****g Frustration. I actual notice a little variance in how I presented the timeline of events here, and some micro details, but nothing that changes the story, too exhausted to correct it. I seriously doubt the ability of U2.com or anyone to get me the one Atlanta GA, but I am happy to say I at least am going to one show. The drive from Orlando to Nashville is a long one, but funny what we will go through to give 4 millionaires a "great life."
  8. Originally posted by pleasegone:Pretty much a cut and paste job of what I put on U2.com: I finally got a call, and was told I would be able to purchase one GA for Nashville, and One GA for Atlanta. I was told I would be called back with the opportunity to buy these tickets. I got the call on Saturday, and was asleep, and could not answer in time. I called them back, and they again, told me I was not eligible to get a code or purchase tickets! Really? I finally convinced them that I had to be eligible as I was in the innocence group, and was even told I would get the chance to buy presale tickets. I finally got another call, and was told that I could only purchase for Nashville, and not Atlanta. This had me furious. Only bright spot, I purchased 2 GAs for Nashville, with the hopes for trading for one GA for Atlanta.
    And it gets worse. I never got the innocence code for either show, and for Atlanta, had signed up for the regular onsale code. I typed it in, and it DID NOT WORK! Finally, 30 minutes after the tickets are onsale, it finally worked, and did not give the option to select seats. Yes, I have my 2 Nashville GAs, but the entire Experience has me thinking of making an album simply called Songs of F*****g Frustration. I actual notice a little variance in how I presented the timeline of events here, and some micro details, but nothing that changes the story, too exhausted to correct it. I seriously doubt the ability of U2.com or anyone to get me the one Atlanta GA, but I am happy to say I at least am going to one show. The drive from Orlando to Nashville is a long one, but funny what we will go through to give 4 millionaires a "great life."
    I live in Atlanta and don't know anyone who got GA, so you didn't miss much. If you bought Nashville today and got GA, I would consider that luck. GA's seemed non-existent at almost all venues today....
  9. I was lucky to be verified and got one for MSG I just checked plenty of $330 left
  10. I think the $330's are left everywhere. They forgot that their celeb friends who can afford those seats all get comped...
  11. what will most likely the aditional dates?