1. Originally posted by thefly07:I got tickets! After informing U2.com I got an email blah blah blah and the venue called me today and i got 2 GAs for Atlanta!!
    Same happened for me today as well. Venue called. Still pinching myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming. Hoping the same happens for everyone else affected.
  2. I’d just like to say these last two concerts innocence and experience have got to be the worst concert buying experience ever.

First there were barely any tour dates for innocence and second (now that Atlanta and Nashville are kind of close to Florida) I tried going online today (which I thought was the regular time to buy tickets) and cannot figure out for the life of me how to buy tickets.

I feel like throwing in the towel and just not being bitter toward the whole situation and just be thankful for the shows I was able to attend in my lifetime.

:::vent finished:::
  3. Anyone else get an email from live nation with the name Mrs sandbox
  4. yes...another shit
  5. It was sent out by mistake by the U2.com team.
  6. Only 1 show sold out more than 12 hours after start of general sale?? not even LA and NY MSG? Not so likely that extra shows will be added..
  7. if one european fan wants to fly to states for a show it's possible to get a ticket in presale with a voucher? I don't think so.........just a curiosity
  8. Read elsewhere It looks like they've given up on VF and it's open to anyone from today- some shows are not up for sale any longer
  9. Originally posted by bazzzz:if one european fan wants to fly to states for a show it's possible to get a ticket in presale with a voucher? I don't think so.........just a curiosity
    What's a voucher?
  10. Originally posted by bazzzz:if one european fan wants to fly to states for a show it's possible to get a ticket in presale with a voucher? I don't think so.........just a curiosity
    every city has it different... some offer cell phone ticket, some offer only will call for non NA people, some send it via mail...
    My New Jersey tickets were only will call (you will pick up tickets on the day of the show at box office)