1. THeres a new recording of little things on Spotify recorded at neptune valley anyone heard it yet?

It’s much more like the live version, echoey vocals.
  2. Listening to it right now! It's pretty cool, can't tell al the differences yet, sound like edge's backing vocals are louder, and it really reminds me of the live versions that we've heard during JT17.
  3. Bono sounds better on the album, edge sounds great though. I don’t think anything is going to beat the kimmel version it was something else. I do love the album cut though.
  4. It’s more a demo than a “single” imho. Sounds a little raw. Prefer the album version.
  5. Damn that version of What's Going On is quality. Suits Bono's voice perfectly, driving bass from Adam and disco funk from the Edge. Honestly like it more than anything on the album except the Little Things.
  6. Originally posted by EDDMB:This tune is fantastic . Its so superior to the live versions I heard from JT tour IMO. Bono's voice was so strained and the tune sounded stale to me . Studio version is so good , and I love the buildup towards the end .

live i found Larry more powerful, sharp, towards the end for example, anyway i agree about the album version, one of the two (three) top songs of the record
  7. The spotify single is very good. I think I prefer the album version but it's nice to have both, one that's closer to the live version too.

And the cover of What's Going On is mighty good too!
  8. Originally posted by dylbagz:Damn that version of What's Going On is quality. Suits Bono's voice perfectly, driving bass from Adam and disco funk from the Edge. Honestly like it more than anything on the album except the Little Things.
  9. Wow I was listening to U2 on shuffle and thought I was crazy, but it really was a different version...

Who would have thought that we got this, and a new version of What's going on? ;D
  10. Originally posted by dylbagz:Damn that version of What's Going On is quality. Suits Bono's voice perfectly, driving bass from Adam and disco funk from the Edge. Honestly like it more than anything on the album except the Little Things.

Sounds like you might be more of a motown/funk fan than a rock fan
  11. Originally posted by dylbagz:Damn that version of What's Going On is quality. Suits Bono's voice perfectly, driving bass from Adam and disco funk from the Edge. Honestly like it more than anything on the album except the Little Things.
    Excited to hear it - any availability other than Spotify? I'm an iTunes guy still...