1. Spotify £0.99 for 3 months .
    Job done
  2. Originally posted by eddyjedi:THeres a new recording of little things on Spotify recorded at neptune valley anyone heard it yet?

It’s much more like the live version, echoey vocals.
    What's Neptune Valley?
    And when did they play this two songs?
    Or is it like a "live studio" thing?
  3. It’s for Spotify only, all bands do two songs.
  4. Neptune Valley, close to Lipton Village
  5. I think i like the live version (before album release) better than the album version, only because i feel like the live version builds up the end better than album version and the instrumental has more impact live. But i still like it on album too.
  6. Originally posted by CrashCaderz:I think i like the live version (before album release) better than the album version, only because i feel like the live version builds up the end better than album version and the instrumental has more impact live. But i still like it on album too.
    Don't know if you listened to the Spotify single yet, but it's quite a bit closer to the live version.
  7. more similar to live version (mostly in the first part) without the awesome live finish... so even if it's good, it's probably worst version so far...
    (if there was version with first part from album and second part something like from Kimmel, that would be awesome)
  8. Originally posted by Alvin:more similar to live version (mostly in the first part) without the awesome live finish... so even if it's good, it's probably worst version so far...
    (if there was version with first part from album and second part something like from Kimmel, that would be awesome)
  9. Not a big fan of this version, and I’m glad this isn’t what the album version turned out to be. Both in the production and with Bono’s vocal performance. I love the studio version because Bono sounds emotionally weak, like he’s on the verge of giving up in the context of the song, and it works so damn well. Here, he’s sort of just singing the words, if that makes sense.
  10. This one is starting to come back to me a little. I’m still finding the music a little dull however. Bono saves it.