2015-11-07 - Glasgow
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 28
Audio recordings: 5
Videos: 2

1. The was a lot of energy in the big blue-green Hydro house last night. It was jumping.

I think I am becoming addicted to the I+E Tour.
  2. Originally posted by Edi:[image]
    The was a lot of energy in the big blue-green Hydro house last night. It was jumping.

I think I am becoming addicted to the I+E Tour.
    There should be a group for that. U2 Anonymous.
  3. No Paris for me but thankfully I've got Dublin 1 to look forward to. Hopefully it will get me past the frustration of having an very "nice" individual behind me at Glasgow 2 who drilled a hole in the back of my head all night having made it clear from the outset that he hadn't paid £100 to "look at my wife's a**e all night" - his words not mine. I respected his wishes until Streets but boy to say he took the shine of an epic night is a serious understatement. Sorry probably not the place to share but I had to get it off my chest. Roll on Dublin
  4. Originally posted by redrock:[..]
    No Paris for me but thankfully I've got Dublin 1 to look forward to. Hopefully it will get me past the frustration of having an very "nice" individual behind me at Glasgow 2 who drilled a hole in the back of my head all night having made it clear from the outset that he hadn't paid £100 to "look at my wife's a**e all night" - his words not mine. I respected his wishes until Streets but boy to say he took the shine of an epic night is a serious understatement. Sorry probably not the place to share but I had to get it off my chest. Roll on Dublin
    "You should have got a fucking GA standing ticket then, mate. Shut up and fuck off!"

Solved
  5. i would love to be at the paris shows with the lovely weather and all unlike here krap
    with butterflies and all haha
    some people complain too much
    i would be happy if i can make dublin,glasgow,paris.. shows..my dream would come true..

6. I only have 7 previous shows to compare Saturday night with..it was breathtaking and easily the most accomplished performance of them all...the innocence songs really come alive with the visuals.fantastic videos from U2gigs available on YouTube...
  7. Friday was good, better than the London show I went to but Saturday was the best... Met some great people including a group of locals who took us into the SECC for drinks after the show and also gave me a I+E commemorative folder which was brilliant. Fab show, great people, excellent city.
  8. Still can't get over special these shows were! Absolutely epic!
  9. 'Twas too good. Dublin 3 feels waaaaay too far away.
  10. And we thought that consecutive nights might be a little too much given the lack of variation...