2015-11-07 - Glasgow
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 28
Audio recordings: 5
Videos: 2
  1. Thanks for your effort! Would be great if they confirm it was Oct. 30 - I haven't had time to listen. But yeah, if Larry said "tonight it is the fourth," than the date seems hard to deny
  2. I had the privilege of attending both shows in the GA.

Quite simply it has been one of the best weekends of my life. I've no voice left, and I emotionally shot at, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

I left the arena on Friday night wondering how on earth they could better that on Saturday. I honestly thought they couldn't.......but they did.

11 months after booking the tickets, 6 years of waiting since I saw them on 360 Cardiff, 14 years since I last saw them in Glasgow, 25 years since my first gig in Paris on Lovetown, and 27 years since I first became a fan..............It has totally been worth the wait to experience feel the way I feel right now.

I feel sure that many of these feelings will stay with me for the rest of my life, such was the way the shows moved me.

Thank you Larry Mullen, Adam Clayton, David Evans and Paul Hewson.
  3. Originally posted by paulc:I had the privilege of attending both shows in the GA.

Quite simply it has been one of the best weekends of my life. I've no voice left, and I emotionally shot at, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

I left the arena on Friday night wondering how on earth they could better that on Saturday. I honestly thought they couldn't.......but they did.

11 months after booking the tickets, 6 years of waiting since I saw them on 360 Cardiff, 14 years since I last saw them in Glasgow, 25 years since my first gig in Paris on Lovetown, and 27 years since I first became a fan..............It has totally been worth the wait to experience feel the way I feel right now.

I feel sure that many of these feelings will stay with me for the rest of my life, such was the way the shows moved me.

Great recap Paul. Thanks for sharing! Its truly awesome to read so many amazing experiences.
  4. i enjoyed the Glasgow shows so much am now thinking about Belfast
    only 45mins on the plane from here.

heres 'with or without you' 'edges side' from the 7th its 671mb
    video recorded from a Nokia 1020 phone.

http://www.filedropper.com/wp20151107221359pro

5. Does it usually say intermission next to The Fly???
  6. i have seen it printed on some sheets/ i think it depends on what tech it is printed for ie lighting crew will want to see intermission /some sheets tel you where the band will be for lighting and security
  7. Yeah this is more like a setlist they distribute in the VIP area, not a "real" one, which shows more detail (as in where the band exits etc.).
    But still I believe they usually show Intermission next to it.
  8. Originally posted by paulc:I had the privilege of attending both shows in the GA.

What a great post. I am very happy for you, and a tad jealous - I could only go to Glasgow 1 and that was great, so I can only imagine what Glasgow 2 was like. U2 has given me some of the best nights of my life as well. What a band!
  9. No, not with those that are handed out. This, for instance, was London 6:

& the one for the crew:

"vip" setlist for Amsterdam just looked similar with regard to The Fly

PS: I still believe it should be called "intermission" as it still seems to be meant like that and Bono sings to a tape.
    PS2: Better not look at printed setlists before the show - it'll ruin everything
  10. I was there last night (GA) what a night, 5th time seeing them and they just keep getting better will upload some pictures tomorrow!