1. Wow, that's pretty perfect. Streets needs to open the encore and get it's dignity back, and I really like your ideas with the b-stage rotation
  2. We need these acoustic songs!:

3. I'm sorry but we do not need Wild Honey.
  4. Absolutely not.

Although it would be nice to hear it instead of Stuck, since they seem to be determined to play boring ALTCLB songs
  5. Alex help me!
  6. Hahaha that's cheating

Now seriously, I'd like Wild Honey if only for the setlist rarity sake, but it's nothing special for me and many other fans. I'd take When I Look At The World, Peace On Earth, Kite or The Ground over it any day.
  7. Wild Honey and The Ground Beneath Her Feet were practically MADE to be performed on the e-stage. Wild Honey has a very simple feel that brings out a lot of energy. The Ground Beneath Her Feet has such a heavy sound, but also brings out some of the best Bono/Edge harmonies I've ever heard. Some other acoustic greats from the Elevation Tour include Please, Staring At The Sun, and In God's Country (if they decide to not keep it full band, but please keep it full band). I think these songs would fit into that "3rd" e-stage slot that AIWIY occasionally takes. I probably wouldn't pair it with another semi-acoustic/piano song, since two acoustics into EBW piano is a long segment for some to digest. They could always solve this problem by at least bringing the other band members for the second half of the song.

When I Look At The World, Peace On Earth, and Kite would also be amazing additions. I like When I Look At The World, but I'm not totally sure where they would place it, maybe before WOWY. Kite would also work great there too. Peace On Earth would work best as a lead-in as it was for Walk On. I'd actually like to hear it lead into Streets.

I still have some hope for these rarities in Europe. Hopefully they will remember Slane Castle and realize how great things were then!
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Yes, that's basically what we've been asking for. Just one or two rarities a la Ultraviolet thrown into the setlist every now and then would make it a hard to beat setlist

It's very simple and they wouldn't even need to rehearse much. As it's been pointed, the first half is almost perfect., but the second half and the encore need some work.

The Miracle (Of Joey Ramone)
    11 O'Clock / rotation with OOC, Electric Co, Gloria, Two Hearts, etc.
    Vertigo
    I Will Follow
    Iris (Hold Me Close)
    Cedarwood Road
    Song For Someone
    Sunday Bloody Sunday
    Raised By Wolves
    Until The End Of The World
    _____intermission_____
    Invisible
    Even Better Than The Real Thing
    The Fly / Discothèque / rotation with Mysterious Ways
    Volcano / Crystal Ballroom / California / Lucifer's Hands (always a new song as 1st on the E stage)
    Angel Of Harlem / Desire / Sweetest Thing / Party Girl (the 80s crowd pleaser, guitar-friendly singalongish song as 2nd - but never 2 of them together)
    Stay / Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses / Staring At The Sun / The Ground Beneath Her Feet (90's semi-acoustic and rare song as 3rd)
    Every Breaking Wave
    Bullet The Blue Sky
    Running To Stand Still / October / MLK / short excerpts rotating with The Hands That Built America
    Pride (In The Name Of Love)
    Beautiful Day / City Of Blinding Lights in rotation
    All I Want Is You / With Or Without You in rotation
    The Troubles (always as set closer)

Where The Streets Have No Name (no speech, just open the encore with it -long intro please)
    Bad
    One / 40 (scrap Still as closer)
    I have a modified order with subtractions and additions:

California
    Every Breaking Wave (full band)
    Iris (Hold Me Close)
    Out of Control
    Electric Co (no Cry)
    11 O' Clock Tick Tock
    Gloria
    Song For Someone
    Ordinary Love (soundtrack version)
    Cedarwood Road
    Raised By Wolves
    New Years's Day (piano intro into full band)
    This Is Where You Can Reach Me Now (crowd eventually sings song louder than the band)
    Yoshino Blossom/ Raised By Wolves piano ending reprise
    Invisible

intermission (J Swallo)

The Miracle (Of Joey Ramone)
    Volcano
    Lucifer's Hands
    Two Hearts Beat As One
    Rejoice
    Party Girl
    Sweetest Thing (1987 version)
    Running To Stand Still
    Hawkmoon 269
    God Part II

intermission

Crystal Ballroom
    Discotheque
    Stand Up Comedy
    Troubles
    Bad
    All I Want Is You
    Unforgettable Fire
    Where the Streets Have No Name
    Sleep Like A Baby Tonight

9. I don't care, there's so many more songs that could fit the e-stage better than Wild Honey.
  10. To be honest, Wild Honey and The Ground Beneath Her Feet are way more plausible than pretty much everything else listed here.
  11. Wild Honey. Not sure about that
  12. Originally posted by bushido529:My set-list would consist of this, If U2 did this and they should really mix it up for Leg 2

01. The Miracle
    02. Two Hearts Beat As One - Gloria
    03. Electric Co. - Out of Control
    04. I Will Follow
    05. Iris
    06. Volcano
    07. Cedarwood Road
    08. Sunday Bloody Sunday - Please
    09. Raised By Wolves
    10. Until The End Of The World

Intermission - Beat on the Brat (U2 Mix) - Wanderer - Zoo Baby

11. Invisible - Magnificent - Zoo Station
    12. The Fly - Even Better Than The Real Thing
    13. Mysterious Ways (Slide Solo)
    14. The Crystal Ballroom
    15. Tryin' to Throw Your Arms Around the World - Vertigo - October - Desire
    16. California - Elevation - New Year's Day - Angel Of Harlem
    17. Every Breaking Wave (Full Band)
    18. Bullet The Blue Sky
    19. Running To Stand Still
    20. Where The Streets Have No Name

Encore

21. This is Where You Can Reach Me Now - 11 O'Clock Tick Tock
    22. Bad - All I Want Is You - One - City of Blinding Lights - Miracle Drug - Yahweh
    23. With or Without You
    24. 40

Encore 2 on Last Show in 2nd leg Paris

25. Acrobat (To Surprise Fans)

Perfect!!