1. Originally posted by zooropa93:[..]
    Europe still had 'We run into the arms of America', hands that built America snippet, etc during previous tours so think this theme will remain.
    well, those are songs. would be silly not to play those in europe, ever, just because america is the theme of the song. the part where bono yells "I'm an american, don't shoot" refers to current problems in america, however. I'm not saying they don't affect europe/europeans, but not as directly as americans, so I'd welcome it if they changed that accordingly. I won't leave the arena if they do it anyways oh well.
  2. How to fix the second half:

16. October / New Years Day
    17. Every Breaking Wave (Full band)
    18. Bullet The Blue Sky
    19. Running To Stand Still
    20. Where The Streets Have No Name

21. The Fly (with remix intro)
    22. Discothèque
    23. With Or Without You
    24. Moment of Surrender

What? I can dream too.

Edit: A small mistake was bugging me
  3. Originally posted by Ross1441:I kind of like your list there. Nothing too crazy optimistic, but interesting nonetheless. It moves Streets into a much better position with far nicer surroundings (I'm not honestly expecting them to do it, since it means repeating Zoo TV, but we can dream). I don't want to speculate too much on new songs we might hear, just because it's all so up in the air, but I'm not sure we'll hear Running to Stand Still, and I can't see them dropping The Real Thing.

I hope they fix the encore. The show feels anti-climactic and deflated towards the end. You need something with a bit of excitement, class, and rarity to make it special, and Beautiful Day simply doesn't cut it. Even it's biggest supporters will surely agree with that.

I agree. The end is definitely on the anti-climactic side. Especially with the closer. Of course, 40 always works, but for me so far, aside from closing with One has been the best choice, but still not feeling it. ISHFWILF definitely does not do it as a show closer...
  4. Originally posted by Ross1441:How to fix the second half:

16. October / New Years Day
    17. Every Breaking Wave
    18. Bullet The Blue Sky
    19. Running To Stand Still
    20. Where The Streets Have No Name

21. The Fly (with remix intro)
    22. Discothèque
    23. With Or Without You
    24. Moment of Surrender

What? I can dream too.
    Next to 40, I agree with you... Moment of Surrender is a set closing song. Yes, yes... I know it was used for 360, but so what? 40 was used forever, and should have never been retired...
  5. I think that Elevation/One and I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For will join the set as regulars and less songs will be rotated into the open slots

1. The Miracle
    2. Electric Co/Out of Control/Gloria/
    3. Vertigo
    4. I Will Follow
    5. Iris
    6. Cedarwood
    7. Song for Someone
    8. Sunday Bloody Sunday
    9. Until The End of the World
    10. Invisible
    11. Even Better than the Real Thing
    12.Mysterious Ways
    13. Elevation
    14/15 Desire/Angel of Harlem/Volcano/Stuck in a Moment/Ordinary Love/Spanish Eyes(Only in Spain don't get too excited)/Party Girl (Once)/Lucifers Hands
    16. Every Breaking Wave
    17. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
    18. Bullet The Blue Sky/Sleep Like a Baby Tonight (Snippet)
    19. With or Without You
    Encore Break
    20. City of Blinding Lights
    21. Beautiful Day
    22. Where the Streets Have No Name
    23. Pride In the Name of Love
    24. One
    25. 40/Bad/All I Want is You (Not Every Night)
  6. 1. The Miracle
    2. Gloria / Electric Co /other songs, like 11'O Clock
    3. Vertigo
    4. I Will Follow / maybe some chances for Tomorrow
    5. Iris
    6. Cedarwood Road
    7. Song For Someone
    8. Sunday Bloody Sunday
    9. Raised By Wolves
    10. Until The End Of The World
    11. Invisible
    12. Zoo Station or The Fly
    13. Mysterious Ways
    14. set rotation spot with songs played on America and rehearsed before, like One Step Closer, Playboy Mansion, Tryin to Throw Your Arms Around the World
    15. same as 14
    16. October
    17. Bullet The Blue Sky
    18. Running To Stand Still
    19. The Troubles / Bad / All I Want is You
    20. Pride / Rotation with With or Without You and I Still Haven't Found...

21. Beautiful Day / Rotate with City of Blinding Lights and even Miracle Drug again
    22. Every Breaking Wave full band
    23. Streets
    24. One / 40 / sometimes Troubles also
  7. Please don't ever play one step closer
  8. You don't like songs about death?
  9. It's not really a great song to start with, but I could see it easily taking all of the energy out of the show.
  10. Be better as a snippet like Hands that built America.
  11. Maybe keep in the hands up part move it into take my hand and do a drowning man snippet after bullet (I can dream)
  12. volcano,crystal ballroom,raised by wolves and the miracle are the only ''uplifting'' songs on the album
    i can only ''dream'' and ''feel'' that the next album experience
    should have more of this in it too.....!!!