2015-07-10 - Boston
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Gespielte Songs : 27
Audio-Aufnahmen: 5

1. at 6:00... I mean, if a couple of seconds of unintended Vertigo drumming counts as a snippet, Santa Esmeralda deserves to be listed as well. And I'm being half-serious on this one.
  2. Going tonight! What time does the band hit the stage ?
  3. Haha, that's sneaky! I do hear it
  4. Originally posted by BigGiRL:[..]
    Think you summerized it pretty acurately. The references and the jokes may be noted down in the comments of the show (if there is nothing better to report).
    yep, I've been frustrated before when I've listened to a show looking for a "Creep" snippet just to find Bono barely mentioning -not even singing- "...but I'm a creep..." wait wut? that's it?
    Don't even start with Elvis Presley and America or Heartland snippets

And then When I Look at The World in Kansas gets the same category of those.
  5. I think the guys at u2gigs have given up on further classifying the snippets into different subtypes, they said it was too difficult, I think
  6. last night it was 8:28 by my watch! listen for patti smith people have the power... when you hear that, it's showtime...
  7. last night it was 8:28 by my watch! listen for patti smith people have the power... when you hear that, it's showtime...

enjoy!
  8. There's a video on YouTube of BD from 5/22/05, the last time Ultraviolet was snippeted, but it cuts out RIGHT before Bono is about to do the snippet!

9. "they let Larry in though...bands break up over this kind of stuff"
  10. ^^^
    that must've been humbling.

11. I may have screamed Judas right before Edge starts off the riff to open the song...