1. Horse ?? did i miss something ??
  2. Horse ?? did i miss something ??
  3. I don't see any plurals in there, so I guess the word cloud counts horses as horse.

---

For a moment I couldn't understand what "ii" meant
  4. So it looks like A Sort of Homecoming is the second most voted.
  5. I see a lot of babyface being requested. voted for it, too
  6. Another note, I found it really weird that the only warhorse getting attention is "One" (no Streets, no Pride, no Bad, no Bullet...), but then I realized that that is really misleading, since it's counting votes for more songs, mainly One Tree Hill, which in turn shows "Hill" based on OTH and RHMT...

(...I don't like seeing Bad lost in a small corner, because I'm not sure if U2 considers it in the casual or in the hardcore fans category... all the songs voted today seem to be hardcore fans votes)
  7. No, the big ONE is definitely for OTH (or One Step Closer )
  8. I don t understand why someone request songs that are so obvious that will be played like Every breaking wave or some warhorses
  9. This is for Bloodraven:
    Someone tweeted
    Gatos en el balcon Fey #u2request

(Mexican joke)
  10. Originally posted by Bloodraven:Another note, I found it really weird that the only warhorse getting attention is "One" (no Streets, no Pride, no Bad, no Bullet...), but then I realized that that is really misleading, since it's counting votes for more songs, mainly One Tree Hill, which in turn shows "Hill" based on OTH and RHMT...

(...I don't like seeing Bad lost in a small corner, because I'm not sure if U2 considers it in the casual or in the hardcore fans category... all the songs voted today seem to be hardcore fans votes)
    They've always played Bad so I'm pretty sure it will be played this tour too. Hope it will stay special, so not every show but only as a suprise (at my show in Amsterdam for example )
  11. Originally posted by bartajax:[..]
    They've always played Bad so I'm pretty sure it will be played this tour too. Hope it will stay special, so not every show but only as a suprise (at my show in Amsterdam for example )
    I don't really get this argument, and I feel like it's only the people who've gotten the chance to hear it live who make it.

Why not play it at every show like they used to so every fan can hear it? A song like One Tree Hill being played to the new New Zealand audience I understand, that's different. But Bad is a fan favourite and it's arguably the song that put them into the big-time at Live Aid. I'd like to hear it and I don't care if I get lucky enough that they only play it at my show. Concerts/tour setlists to me aren't meant to be studied and followed show-to-show. U2 has never changed their set based on that philosophy and for the most part we get the same set of songs night after night. I don't understand why adding Bad to that list is a bad thing.

If they play it at every show, it would still be very special if I got to hear it.
  12. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:[..]
    I don't really get this argument, and I feel like it's only the people who've gotten the chance to hear it live who make it.

Why not play it at every show like they used to so every fan can hear it? A song like One Tree Hill being played to the new New Zealand audience I understand, that's different. But Bad is a fan favourite and it's arguably the song that put them into the big-time at Live Aid. I'd like to hear it and I don't care if I get lucky enough that they only play it at my show. Concerts/tour setlists to me aren't meant to be studied and followed show-to-show. U2 has never changed their set based on that philosophy and for the most part we get the same set of songs night after night. I don't understand why adding Bad to that list is a bad thing.

If they play it at every show, it would still be very special if I got to hear it.
    I Think Bart just did a joke ...anyway if a special song is played every show i think that is not going to be special anymore