1. Yes. @U2 retweeted the stuff and so did Guy O'whatever his name his, as did Steve Lillywhite etc.
  2. There are THOUSANDS of tweets. This has become quite big in the end!
  3. How do the results get counted etc?
  4. There are tools out there that can do analysis on tweets that meet certain criteria such as a hashtag. That's why the instructions are so important because if you do anything else than a hashtag and a songname (eg add more info to your tweet) it doesn't get counted/grouped properly.
  5. Thanks. Can't wait to see the results. It's going to be acrobat or some song like one for sure.. Although I have my hopes up for my beloved dirty day as a bit of a dark horse to win!
  6. I'm surprised that a LOT of people is requesting Like A Song, and also many songs that were compiled on Medium, Rare and Remastered like Levitate, Summer Rain or Smile. Nice!

I have opted for Like A Song, Dirty Day and Love Is Blindness.
  7. Requested Dirty Day! It such a simple song, easy on Bono's voice, and it's just a jam! If they played the Sydney version with the Adelaide solo.... My brain would explode.
  8. Please someone request Mercy, somehow indicating it's the original one, please...

..and the whole SOI album, too
  9. There's quite a lot of requests for Mercy