1. videos uploaded
  2. yep, got your mails! thanks a lot!

3. Hi to all! I was on 25.09 (right GA - "South Side") on Edge's side near the corner and I've got some nice footage. One HD 1080 60p from my Olympus SZ-31 MR and another HD 1080 form LG G4c. Not full, bot most of the begining and much after the "e" stage.

There are also some very short but nice Pro-Shots from u2.com:
    - NYD (nice two on-stage shots): www.u2.com/media/player/1217/1
    - entring guys (you write that you missing this one). They labeled it as from 28.09, but it's really from 25.09 (I know because I'm on the footage from crowd ): www.u2.com/media/player/1216/1

In Berlin were many fany fans from Poland (as me ). I can wite on polish forum - maybe someone also got nice footage. What is the dead line in collecting material?
  4. Hi Martin,

sounds very nice! I was on Edge's site that night as well

I'd like to start in about 2 weeks with night 1. The other nights later, so there is still time for this. Would be great if you could ask for some footage.

You can contact me by email (first post) or PM so we can see what way you want to send your footage in.

Thanks for contributing!
  5. Where will we be able to see it when it's finished? I'm asking because I'd love to "relive" Berlin 1.
  6. It will be released on the well known torrent trackers. If someone isn't able to download, a hardcopy for blanks & postage is no problem (DVD or BD then)
  7. Dany, will you use D.M.'s audio track for night 1, or haven't you decided yet? (in case non other surfaces)
  8. Working with Stadtfelders currently
  9. Planning some bonus material - anybody having videos band & fans at the hotel 24th, 25th or 28th or Adam signing at the arena entrance? Thanks a lot.
  10. This kind of project takes a lot of time , so wait a few months !
  11. Originally posted by sparko:It will be released on the well known torrent trackers. If someone isn't able to download, a hardcopy for blanks & postage is no problem (DVD or BD then)

I'd prefer this.

12. Current status, night 1. The blue one is the cutted final video track. Green is the audio, on the markers you see how far I've come yet.
    No I don't promise anything but it is possible I might finish the first one this year (beside the show it will feature bonus material, which is not in the making yet).
    Having only weekends to edit and no real off time during the holidays so we will see.
    This could mean an early 2016 release hopefully.

The audio is the final audio track, a mix of B+E feed with Audience (by Remy ) almost zero metronome and countings are really hard to hear in 99% of the show.
    (No, there will be no stand alone IEM audio track on the multicam.)