1. Mac that would be wonderful - audio will be taped separately, so as long as it's good enough to find synching points, everything is fine

I'll add you to the list Thanks a lot for joining.
  2. my pleasure glad to be of help
  3. For those able to use Whatsapp in Berlin, PM me your mobile number and I will add you to the Whatsapp Group so we can coordinate, meet, discuss (and sometimes drool.)
  4. Thanks for starting multicam projects for Berlin! I have seats for all Berlin shows, and will film in 1080 with camera with good zoom (Sony HX20V), and will be happy to contribute.
  5. beautiful!
  6. So here we go! Let's collect the footage for 4 shows.

Yes, there will be FOUR! single multicams, one for each night. This will not be a best of, so people who were at particular shows really can enjoy their own.

Whatever you have - get back to me! 1080p, 720p - it's always worth to have a look at any footage.
    Please keep in mind, that for the project itself the raw file from your device is needed (no Youtube copy or otherwise comprised clip) so please upload to storage services (wetransfer, dropbox, etc) or get your ftp access from me. It's also possible to mail me memory cards, they will be mailed back within just a few days (probably esp an option for the Germans around) !
  7. Hi,

I´d like to contributeif you like. I recorded in 1080p, first row/rails, Edges side Berlin 4.

I´m starting to upload on youtube just to let you know what I recorded. Honestly, I had no multicam project in mind. Just recorded snippets...

Here´s the first pre-show one.....

8. they look pretty nice! Would be nice if you can share your raw file - youtube unfortunately compresses the quality a lot.
    Let me know, what way you wanna share them - I can give you FTP access, if you like. There's not speed limit for upload.
  9. Originally posted by sparko:they look pretty nice! Would be nice if you can share your raw file - youtube unfortunately compresses the quality a lot.
    Let me know, what way you wanna share them - I can give you FTP access, if you like. There's not speed limit for upload.
    Sure! I just uploaded the clips to youtube for preview purposes...